Euro 2020 Fantasy Football

I suspect you lose the clean sheet bonus if your player concedes in extra time. Not sure though.

Petition to perm ban @Paul_Scholes18

Haha I said it like a minute before the goal. Actually the win might be minimal if the sub keepers of Donarumma do well. Most got Spinazzola as a non captain I think in our league.

I could have gone with Donarumma as well, but wanted Simon for Spain cover. Mainly for balance to not have 4 Italians if they go out and also do not want 4 vs Belgium or Portugal anyway.

I think unless you had Spinazzola captain or 3 defenders then it might not matter much if your second keeper is good since Spinazzola so popular and Donarumma as well.

Last edited:
Maehle haul and Spinazola assist.

Beradi, Immobile(c) blank. Donnaruma and Spinazola losing clean sheet late on.

Very much a mixed bag today.

Depay (c) for tomorrow.

That was a 25 point goal. Next time I’m in Austria I’m not flushing the toilet.

wow how popular are danish players?

I had Maehle and 3 Italian players including Spinazzola. Thought that would be enough to go up in rank.

Although I dropped in rank and it can't be for Italian players really apart from 2 points from Donnarumma I guess.

Damsgaard, Dolberg etc must be popular.

Last edited:
I was thinking the same, I like KDB but the Dutch should handle the Czechs fairly easily .

Thing is if KDB gets assist it is probably Lukaku scoring. Thus they both can do well and if you captain one of them huge sucess.

Although if they fail it hurts extra much.

Logically though you should just pick the one you think will score most, but I always try to be tactical. It is probably why I often do well in fantasy over time, but never get huge hauls or gameweeks when I am really high ranked.

wow how popular are danish players?

I had Maehle and 3 Italian players including Spinazzola. Thought that would be enough to go up in rank.

Although I dropped in rank and it can't be for Italian players really apart from 2 points from Donnarumma I guess.

Damsgaard, Dolberg etc must be popular.

Ye I was surprised to go down despite having Maehle and Spina - but quite a few have Damaguard and some lucky enough to captain Maehle

Fair play to anyone who captained Maehle.

Depay, Wijnaldum or Dumfries captain?

Depay the logical call, but the others get more points per goal.

I am going Depay as the star and main source for points. I think Wijnaldum can haul potentially.

Dumfries is high risk, but could reward if he scores a goal.

Last edited:
This is why 4 Dutch players was too much. I got 3 so I am still almost equally fecked.

Some quality hits and I should be good though.

People with wildcard is in a great position.

I got Maehle and Holes in my fanteam side. On my bench. Hahahaha

At least I got Maehle pts in the main Euro game.

I got Maehle and Holes in my fanteam side. On my bench. Hahahaha

At least I got Maehle pts in the main Euro game.

Only just realised Holes hauled!
Had him as cheap filler in the first round or 2!

:lol: Same. Worst thing is my GW1 squad almost matched my GW3 squad so the WC in GW3 was a complete waste.

I have never played a fantasy game like this before. Been playing FPL for 13 years but rules are totally different. Lessons learned.

:lol: Same. Worst thing is my GW1 squad almost matched my GW3 squad so the WC in GW3 was a complete waste.

I think I am one of the few winners with early wildcard. Had Wijndal, Cancelo, Berardi, Eriksen so forced to wildcard pretty much. Got 84 points which was my best.

If I take 4-5 hits I am still better off I think than not wildcarding.

Although I predict my rank and league postion to drop being forced to take hits. The guys with wildcard will gain ground on me and all of us having used wildcard.

Last edited:
Only two Dutch players so not a disaster for me. Also have Holes :). Can't afford any more upsets though.

Knockouts are a nightmare. Dutch and Italian games seemed pretty nice for points with their respective defences and attacks (good defence points for Italy/good attacking points for NL) and both fecked it. Have to use all my subs now to rectify the loss of Dutch points.

Perfect for you I say. Wow Holes you picked as a cheap enabler and he gets a huge haul.
Yeah happy with that, didn't captain Depay either so still have Ronaldo to go today.

Exactly that for Holes, got lucky and makes up for my lack of Maehle yesterday.

Yeah happy with that, didn't captain Depay either so still have Ronaldo to go today.

Exactly that for Holes, got lucky and makes up for my lack of Maehle yesterday.

I feel I need something big from France. Have predicted them to go all the way. 3 expensive players from them.

Mbappe as my captain since Depay failed. Could be massive if he hauls.

If they go out though I have 7 players out and might be in big problem.

I feel I need something big from France. Have predicted them to go all the way. 3 expensive players from them.

Mbappe as my captain since Depay failed. Could be massive if he hauls.

If they go out though I have 7 players out and might be in big problem.
You and me both. I've got 3 French too (Benzema over Mbappe), and one of Ronaldo or KDB going out in this match.

Can't see Switzerland pulling it off though, we'll be fine...

4 Dutch players and no wildcard left. I am so fecked. Hahahaha

Same, but one of them is Stek, so with a bit of luck and some fancy footwork I can probably pull something off.

Four Dutch and four Italians failed miserably, getting bailed out by Maehle so far.