Euro 2020 Fantasy Football

Oh, I how dearly I regret not going with quadruple Germany. That would surely have guaranteed an England win considering my fantasy team is cursed.

Oh, I how dearly I regret not going with quadruple Germany. That would surely have guaranteed an England win considering my fantasy team is cursed.

I have only Gosens so think England are good. It is 50/50, but maybe England slight favorites playing at home.

I wanted to pick Maguire first, but I am happy for him if he scores anyway.

If I do not have Gosens and he hauls again I will be angry with myself. He is so attacking. Meunier was another option, but needed a last day player.

I have only Gosens so think England are good. It is 50/50, but maybe England slight favorites playing at home.

I wanted to pick Maguire first, but I am happy for him if he scores anyway.

If I do not have Gosens and he hauls again I will be angry with myself. He is so attacking. Meunier was another option, but needed a last day player.
Everyone like me who went heavy on the Dutch are in a precarious position after the Dutch debacle:
As it stands now for me:
Luckily one of my 4 Dutch was Stek, so I'll roll with Donnaruma with no sub GK next week. If all my other teams go through I can field a starting 11 with 2 subs.

If Spain go out, I can field a starting 11 with no subs
If both Sweden and Spain go out, I can only field 10 players next week
If the French go out too, there's really no point in playing for me anymore

Feck sake De Bruyne, 1 point from my premium mid and probably out of the next game. Hope Portugal turn it around now.

Ahh yes, my captain DeBruyne is subbed off. A pox has been placed upon my team.

This round has turned disastrous after starting so brightly. It all started with somebody wishing for a Austrian goal, costing me two Italian clean sheets. Four Dutch players eliminated, De Bruyne off injured, unless Lukaku can score a goal or two, I will need a French clean sheets and a couple of goals from Benzema to stay above water.

I was so certain of myself that I would be able to manage RO16 and quarters with the allotted 3 subs, one of my friend talked me out of using the WC for MD3, instead took a 4 point hit and it worked out for me.

Topping my league now, with 2nd and 4th place not having any chips anymore.

Ronaldo Memphis KdB Berardi Wijnaldum Dumfries Stelekenburg all failed
Spinazzola Maehle Damsgaard got points
Benzema Sarabia Kimpembe PTorres Simon are yet to play.

Maehle, great. Eight Italians/Dutch, wank. Sarabia and Simon dodged, that'll do.

Last edited:
Anyone with Pedri? -2 for own goal but +1 for Goal scored outside the box. Thats hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:

Having a better day today. Goals for Sarabia and Azpi. Need captain Benz to haul later too.

I'm ranked almost bottom. God what a disaster of a tournament this is turning out for me. I am pathetic.

Worst fantasy football game ever.

Luckily in a couple of weeks we can pretend this never happened, and back to the proper stuff.

Benzema saving my round with me captaining the guy.

Same. Hopefully the couple above me don't have him.
One won't gave him cap as he jammed out with some danish defender the other day getting 24.

feck France. Mbappe my player ruins everything. At least one assist, but should have done so much more.

I am doomed. Minimum 7 players out with 2 to go. I guess I probably take 2-4 hits to sort things out.

A wildcard would have been nice.

Benz captain, goals for Sarabia and Azpilicueta earlier, plus I still have my WC. Think I've done well tonight.

feck France. Mbappe my player ruins everything. At least one assist, but should have done so much more.

I am doomed. Minimum 7 players out with 2 to go. I guess I probably take 2-4 hits to sort things out.

A wildcard would have been nice.

Delete the app. The end.

Team is completely fecked, 7 players out with De Bruyne. 2 Swedish to play so they better win.

Couldn't care less though. What an amazing day.

FYKaWWA.png

Lads :wenger: