Euro 2020 Fantasy Football

Yeah was a sensible pick so you can't be too annoyed. Would have fancied them to keep the cleansheet and pen potential is logical. I just have Meunier bcos I didn't realise he was a doubt..

My Belgian friend think he might play, but get subbed off early. I think that can be the case with Dumfries too. How early is hard to know. Hopefully after 60.

2 teams ahead of me in my work league, one had 2 non playing Italians, and the other had the keeper but Bonucci with a 1 pointer subbed at half time.
Lovely.
2 Italian cleanies helps the game week off to a nice start. Should have gambled on 3, but had Belotti who was a bust.
I know it's rules but 1 points a bit tight?

good result though... get some points and we're through :)

Dinnae umma and Bastoni picking up nice points today as I had Bastoni as captain. Not sure whether to switch from him as 12 points is a nice banker. I’m cautious that Dumfries either won’t play or will get hooked at half time.

I know it's rules but 1 points a bit tight?

good result though... get some points and we're through :)

It's the classic kick in the ass when you have a defender in a banker clean sheet and that happens.
Funny when it's a rival though!

Biggest killer is when you're watching a game, they get smashed, hobble, and you're praying they just scrape until 60 before going off.
Inevitably the ball will go out at 59 and they don't take a min to get off!

I will captain (Wildcard) Rashy the day after tomorrow, thoughts? (#Sir Alex Petkovic)

It's the classic kick in the ass when you have a defender in a banker clean sheet and that happens.
Funny when it's a rival though!

Biggest killer is when you're watching a game, they get smashed, hobble, and you're praying they just scrape until 60 before going off.
Inevitably the ball will go out at 59 and they don't take a min to get off!
Well I wouldn't call the might that is Wales "a banker" :nono:

Very (very) similar team to me.

I think there's alt captains in there. KdB or one of the Ukrainian players at least

KDB is very tempting but i fecked my captain up last week so I'm nervous to change it now. Had it on Immobile (14), changed it to Lukaku (4) and then to Mbappe (4). :(

KDB is very tempting but i fecked my captain up last week so I'm nervous to change it now. Had it on Immobile (14), changed it to Lukaku (4) and then to Mbappe (4). :(
12 points is that middle score that tempts you to stick. I've got an Italian defender too but not sticking... Kdb, Grealish, Lewa. Only have to score one goal and you're ok, two (or a goal and an assist) and you're up.

one of your players will get double figures and in your head, you'll hear Jim Bowen saying "let's have a look at what you could have won"

Captained Belotti instead of Shaq. Going with De Bruyne today. If that fails I still have Mbappe/Kimmich.

After not sticking with Immobile, I blanked on Lukaku and Kane in MD2. Need a big score from my captain this MD to stay relevant.

Captain Malen or Yarmolenko...I've made the wrong choice the last 5 gamedays (went Chiesa over Shaqiri yesterday) so hoping for some luck today! Feel like Yarmolenko is the safer pick for a goal/assist, but then Malen could have a field day against North Macedonia. Might just toss a coin :wenger:

Captain.

Yarmalenko, Yaremchuk or Depay?

Depay for me. Highest ceiling. Ukraine vs Austria probably low scoring since a draw is great for both. 1-1 most likely. Netherlands vs North Macedonia maybe 3-1 to Netherlands. I think the best thing for Ukraine might be if they get an early goal and then Austria have to attack and they can counter.

Depay for me. Highest ceiling. Ukraine vs Austria probably low scoring since a draw is great for both. 1-1 most likely. Netherlands vs North Macedonia maybe 3-1 to Netherlands. I think the best thing for Ukraine might be if they get an early goal and then Austria have to attack and they can counter.
Thanks, close call (I also have KdB but not sure if he plays (think he will) but maybe part game).

I have Grealish and Lewa over next two days as backups but if I need them, it's all gone Pete Tong anyway

Thanks, close call (I also have KdB but not sure if he plays (think he will) but maybe part game).

I have Grealish and Lewa over next two days as backups but if I need them, it's all gone Pete Tong anyway

Keep in mind though there could be early subs from Netherlands. I think Depay probably gets 70 mins though.

I feel they want to give the main guys a game to train on the tactics and work together. I think Netherlands got 5-6 days rest after that game too so they do not need to rest Depay. Sunday next game for Netherlands.

I stupidly picked all the big Italians who were rested. It's damage limitation for me in this round, I need KdB to run absolutely wild.

Feck Depay, I thought he'd be rested but everyone else has him. Down the table I go.

Kept Depay but didn't captain him because of the early sub risk.

Now it's down to KDB (my cap today) Perisic and a German still to come if needed.

Kept Depay but didn't captain him because of the early sub risk.

Now it's down to KDB (my cap today) Perisic and a German still to come if needed.

I didn't captain him either, not a bad day so far though also got De Ligt and Dumfries on clean sheets if Netherlands can keep it up.

EDIT: Just realised Dumfries went off, hell have to get subbed out.

I didn't captain him either, not a bad day so far though also got De Ligt and Dumfries on clean sheets if Netherlands can keep it up.

EDIT: Just realised Dumfries went off, hell have to get subbed out.
Didn't Dumfries come off at half time? You have to play 60 minutes to get the clean sheet points.

This is a nightmare. Dumphries subbed off @45 before the cleanie, no Depay or Malen, and the Ukrainians are blanking so far. KdB better haul, or I'll be in a "If I was half the man I used to be, I'd take a flamethrower to this place" mindset.

Need KDB, Perisic or Havertz/Goosens to save me now.

Got both Shaqiri and Depay and captained neither. Hahahaha

Dumfries so close from scoring first half. Malen with many chances. Could have been brilliant to go 3 Netherlands players.

As it happen I picked the wrong ones apart from Depay who I did not captain. Would have been better with one more Malen assist rather than Depay.

This is a nightmare. Dumphries subbed off @45 before the cleanie, no Depay or Malen, and the Ukrainians are blanking so far. KdB better haul, or I'll be in a "If I was half the man I used to be, I'd take a flamethrower to this place" mindset.

Farrrkkk. The nightmare no cleany scenario we mentioned the other day.

Geniuses on here saying Depay and Lukaku would be rested too. And double Ukranian blanks up front.