Erik ten Hag | 2022/23 & 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times do we think the camera will pan over to him talking about what a difficult job he has on his hands after McTominay misplaces his 4th pass to Fred?

Just seen him in the stands. Damn he’s a stylish man. Think I’m developing a sight man crush.

Hey lads, meet your new manager.

Hello boys.

maxresdefault.jpg

Seeing this team play ETH needs 350 mil at least.

Oh shit. Hope he can't break the contract now.... :nervous:

A good immediate lesson for ETH that Lindelof+Maguire, Dalot, Telles and McFred are not viable long or short term options.

Wow, he is so not impressed. He has been shaking his head through out the game and visibly looks angry.

Good luck building around McTominay and Elanga :lol:

Definitely an important lesson here for him.

Looking forward to his presser tomorrow. Hope he absolutely batters the squad with what he saw today.

Two starting midfielders are needed. It's embarrassing how teams just cut through our midfield like butter.

And someone has to tell Bruno how shit he has been and cut out his whining.

I was very confident about ETH but these players are in freefall now. Beyond pitiful display today. They should've been putting differences aside to help themselves avoid the conference and at least show some quality, even get a goal for heaven sake. It's not surprising though, I called out Brighton as our best shot in the match thread weeks before kickoff.

I hope Ralf is just that bad and a decent manager can quickly get some of these players turned around as we can't replace all them but they look like a bunch old car batteries stacked up in a garage that just need scrapping.

It's just not logical we can amass so many poor players. I'd even be happy to never see Lindelof again, sick of the sight of all our defenders and midfielders.

A shovel will do him no good. No, man will need a bulldozer to move all that shit.

Wow, he is so not impressed. He has been shaking his head through out the game and visibly looks angry.
He slowly realises this job will ruin his reputation.

He'll need a miracle to turn this tanker of shite that is Manchester United FC around.

To be fair, there are few things he needed to see for himself more than the Maguire-Lindelof and McFred combos, as well as Bruno being exceedingly wasteful. These are among our biggest problems. It only really missed Rashford being out there as well.

One game like today isn't going to change his mind and Murtough about how and why the squad will be changed.

They know who can do the basics and who can be trained. They'll get to see it for themselves soon.

EtH, van der Gaag, and McClaren all sat together. That's our 3 leaders moving forward.

Another disjointed and overall poor performance, but as always, some decent play and knowing what they can and can't do individually and as a collective.

Crack the whip, Erik. Clear this lot out one by one.

Make the ones who stay run day in and day out, and keep them in training until 10pm.

Imagine playing like that in front of your new manager. That's what he's up against

Relieved the season is over and Ten Hag is taking over from here. Would hope that now Ralf is stepping aside that Erik will get a media conference where we can listen to his ideas and aspirations going forwards. However, at this point, the team is not fit for purpose and he must be allowed to shape the team, and must have the right people behind him.

Relieved the season is over and Ten Hag is taking over from here. Would hope that now Ralf is stepping aside that Erik will get a media conference where we can listen to his ideas and aspirations going forwards. However, at this point, the team is not fit for purpose and he must be allowed to shape the team, and must have the right people behind him.
I think Ten Hag has his first press conference tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.