Enzo 'Terry' Fernandez | Vice-Captain of Chelsea

It's only racist and anti trans depending on the angle you view it from. To them it isn't, to us it is. Each to their own, you can't police the world, otherwise that makes you a dictator.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Its purely a matter of perspective, nothing more.
Man, what an ignorant post

Chelsea should fine him and suspend him. I know he was among a bunch of players all engaging in the same racist nonsense, but Chelsea can only take action on one of them and that’s Enzo, so fine him, suspend him, send him on one of those diversity and inclusion training courses etc.

Last edited:

Stupid thing to do from Enzo. Not exactly the best thing for their team morale.

What are the actual words in the chant/song?
“Listen, spread the word

They play for France but they are all from Angola

How nice, we are going to make them run, like that tr*nny f*cker Mbappe

His mom is Nigerian

His dad is Cameroonian

But in the documents

Nationality Francais”

Here is an actual video of the full chant, it was originally from the 2022 World Cup:

He wasn’t the only one signing and the rest of the players should be feeling the same heat from the media and fans.

Shocked it hasn’t been turned into a United headache like previous seasons would. Hopefully Garnacho and Martinez weren’t involved in it.

Hopefully our boys didn’t participate in that chant. Unacceptable.

Hopefully our boys didn’t participate in that chant. Unacceptable.
You can see Martinez in the video, such a shame he's one of the few players I actually liked in our team.

It's only racist and anti trans depending on the angle you view it from. To them it isn't, to us it is. Each to their own, you can't police the world, otherwise that makes you a dictator.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Its purely a matter of perspective, nothing more.

You are such a poor troll, absolutely no subtlety at all.

He wasn’t the only one signing and the rest of the players should be feeling the same heat from the media and fans.

Shocked it hasn’t been turned into a United headache like previous seasons would. Hopefully Garnacho and Martinez weren’t involved in it.
From the video you can't actually make out them singing it. Garnacho is a bit of a loner on that team and looked like he was sitting at the back by himself. Not sure about Martinez. Unless other videos come out I don't think it will be a big problem for us.

Basically the last 10 seconds of the vid that's out is the racist chant and you really can't make out any of the voices other than Enzo, who's Insta live it's on. The first 30 or so seconds is a chant about the Argentina national team (the part where you can see Martinez singing).

You can see Martinez in the video, such a shame he's one of the few players I actually liked in our team.
Hard to tell who is who, is he the one standing up in his seat, in the opposite row of seats? Seems EVERYONE is either singing, or clapping along.

“Listen, spread the word

They play for France but they are all from Angola

How nice, we are going to make them run, like that tr*nny f*cker Mbappe

His mom is Nigerian

His dad is Cameroonian

But in the documents

Nationality Francais”

Here is an actual video of the full chant, it was originally from the 2022 World Cup:

Copying comment from soccer:

For reference, these are the full lyrics:

“Listen, spread the word;

They play in France, but they are all from Angola;

How nice it is! They are going to run;

They are ‘cometravas’* like fecking Mbappé;

Their mom is Nigerian;

Their dad, Cameroonian.

But in the document ...Nationality: French”.

*cometravas is a slang term that loosely translates to someone who likes fecking transgender people. Come means to eat which is used to talk about fecking someone and travas is short for transgender

^ from reddit, just adding a bit more explanation.

This is bad. Honestly there shouldn't be any coming back from this for Fernandez. He should be sold to a league in another country. Wouldn't even mind letting go of Martinez based on his involvement in this (although not clear).

Nice to see the team act like absolute c*nts off the pitch as well. Every club whose players are in that video should take action against them.

The only person I can very clearly see in the video is Enzo. I tried to look again when you said Martinez could be seen in the video but I couldn’t point him out. Others have said they can see both Martinez and Romero but they must have better eyes than me because I couldn’t see either, even when I was specifically looking for them. That doesn’t mean they weren’t taking part of course, they probably were, but I just couldn’t see anyone but Enzo in the video.

Last edited:

Stupid thing to do from Enzo. Not exactly the best thing for their team morale.

Just realised Wesley Fofana tweeted it, going to be an awkward first day at training for Enzo.

Just realised Wesley Fofana tweeted it, going to be an awkward first day at training for Enzo.
To be fair to the racist, he's probably never seen Fofana before.

Apparently some Chelsea players have unfollowed him on socials.

Why are they singing about France ffs? What a bunch of idiots.

With the other 15 players in that vid all singing along? Might be worth a bet on Atletico to win the league!

Think of the celebrations if they do win it. Like the klan marches all over again.

As someone who views it Farage's perspective I have to agree.

With the other 15 players in that vid all singing along? Might be worth a bet on Atletico to win the league!

To be honest with this and the Uruguay players that attacked the crowd. Atletico could build a team to win the lot next season for peanuts.

Very overrated as a player, adding the fact that he's a racist idiot, he will go straight into the bin (aka saudi league)

Tricky first job for Maresca after Poch did well to bring the squad back together.

And in all honesty, probably another problem for Ten Hag/INEOS to deal with before the start of the season (and a handful of other clubs).

It’s a pretty serious issue and whatever Chelsea decide to do with Enzo will put pressure on other clubs to act in a similar way.

A warm redcafe welcome to you, Chelsea fan. There's no need trying to hide it and pretending to be a United fan. We've already had one of those.

Also, why the feck they are talking about France and Mbappe? What are they actually trying to do here after winning Copa America? Is this what they do after winning a match or a tournament? To sing about other nationalities and players of colour which has no relation to the competition they participated in? What’s going on?

Also, why the feck they are talking about France and Mbappe? What are they actually trying to do here after winning Copa America? Is this what they do after winning a match or a tournament? To sing about other nationalities and players of colour which has no relation to the competition they participated in? What’s going on?

I think it’s a song they started singing after beating France in the WC final. Feck knows why the feck they’re singing it now 2 years later. They’re fecking idiots.

It originated from the 2022 World Cup, sang by Argentinian fans