England vs Kazakhstan

How did that stay out, heskey and defoe just couldn't force the ball in.

Rooney out, Defoe in.

47 matches, 17 goals.

Robert Charlton watch out.

:D

Good night for the United boys. Rio's goal got them going, Brown set up Rooney's first goal. Rooney got himself another one there with an assist from Becks :)

Watching Beckham take corners makes me wish he still played for us.

I know he's slow, old and the rest of his game isn't good enough... but at a time when most players seem to hit corners into the 1st man - Lord can that man strike a dead ball

5 for Ingurrland. Let's all have a wankfest. England are going to win the World Cup. God Save The Queen.

Got to be honest, there's no way England deserve a 5-1 victory tonight. 2-1 was about right on the balance of play.

The other 3 have just flattered to deceive, and now the press will say how great we were and Gerrard will start again on Wednesday, and we won't have learned a thing.

Watching Beckham take corners makes me wish he still played for us.

I know he's slow, old and the rest of his game isn't good enough... but at a time when most players seem to hit corners into the 1st man - Lord can that man strike a dead ball

I love the guy to bits, he's United through & through. A part of me wishes when he left Madrid that he could have came back home and played out his last few seasons with us, but I never expected it to happen really.