England vs Kazakhstan

The majority of misplaced passes have come from Gerrard, usually in promising positons. And he seems incapable of doing a regular pass, always those shitty hollywood passes.

So far imho: England without Gerrard > England with Gerrard

Rooney taking a wild shot from 40 yards :lol:

He has been poor in a free role...skinned the full back a couple of times but not much else.

I dont think he is in a free role, he just drifts to try and get into the game, he is fecking wasted out wide. Anybody who knows abit about football knows that Rooney just off a target man = goals.

I started off so optimistic about this game from our last, but now I'm just pissed off with Stevie Me...he's shite.

Rooney looks like the only player capable of creating something. Gerrard has been shite again, Walcott started well, but faded badly. Lampards not bad. Upson is shit.

0-0...

lets see if capello can justify his super salary and change things at half time???

he should bring ashley young on... oh hang on...

I dont think he is in a free role, he just drifts to try and get into the game, he is fecking wasted out wide. Anybody who knows abit about football knows that Rooney just off a target man = goals.

He has rarely behind a target man for over 3 years now for either club or country. Maybe SAF, Capello and other top managers dont know much about football :rolleyes:

England need to stop being so scared of Wembley. They seem to disappear in their shells at home when things are not going right. This leads to unrest from the crowd and further sloppiness from the players. A goal for England should change the game drastically but getting on the scoresheet seems to be a bit of a problem.

He has rarely behind a target man for over 3 years now for either club or country. Maybe SAF, Capello and other top managers dont know much about football :rolleyes:

wum_square.gif

Gerrard's been given the plum role in the centre behind Heskey and has been woeful. They should put Rooney in there.

Rooney has been playing wide left in this game. I don't think his position is much a problem. Think Gerrard fecks up both his and Lampard's performance.

Gerrard's been given the plum role in the centre behind Heskey and has been woeful. They should put Rooney in there.

He'll score a tap in in the 90th minute and the media will rave about how Gerrard played like a leader blah blah blah and IK will suck his dick even more.

Rooney has been playing wide left in this game. I don't think his position is much a problem. Think Gerrard fecks up both his and Lampard's performance.

Totally right, drop Gerrard and play an actual wide player out left (J.Cole ideally, or Barry but even Downing would be an improvement). Lampard and Carrick or Hargreaves in the middle, Walcott wide right, Rooney just behind Heskey.

It really isn't complicated...

The commentator is making a good point....the fans keep booing the players who are under too much pressure every time they touch the ball.

Maybe the English fans should wise up and not expect England to play like the great Brazilian teams of the past. A victory is good enough and there is plenty of time.

it's just like watching kazakhstan