England vs Kazakhstan

tomheveziap460.jpg

Kazak's manager. Looks slightly...erm...oily?

mischievous cnut

Its not that bad. I think this is the first home international qualifier im missing though ill probably be watching most of the rest. I would have gone to this one had I known Rio was captain earlier.

Enjoy it! Don't forget your wallet (you'll be needing it).

A mate of mine is going with a group of people who have said they will be wearing Borat style mankinis. You have been warned.

lol. The mankini's have been announced as banned. Whoever shows up in them will be kicked out and maybe arrested for indecent exposure. :lol:

4-0

Walcott to have a 'mare.

Rooney to be excellent.

Gerrard and Lampard in the same midfield which has been trailed all week as a likely XI, well it's got me wary.

Don't want some of that progress we made over in Croatia to be eaten away it, i'd rather have SWP or even Downing on the left in some ways. People who know their jobs and will make the system flow with such ease as we saw in Zagreb.

lol the oily one's press conference, spent most of the time slagging off Borat.

Borat is on Sky Comedy at 1.50pm

I LIKE

Hopefully England have Great Success!

lol. The mankini's have been announced as banned. Whoever shows up in them will be kicked out and maybe arrested for indecent exposure. :lol:

That's funny. They never kick people out for taking their shirts off.

Saying that the Mankini is a bit more revealing, i'd not want to be sat behind 4 beered up chubby england fans jumping around with their arses on show.

Am I the only one who feels this whole Borat thing is a bit harsh on Kazakhstan? He really should've used an imaginary country.

ENGLAND TEAM TO FACE KAZAKHSTAN
James, Brown, Ferdinand, Upson, A Cole, Barry, Gerrard, Lampard, Walcott, Heskey, Rooney

James, Brown, Ferdinand, Upson, A Cole, Barry, Gerrard, Lampard, Walcott, Heskey, Rooney

As expected. Although it was a coin toss between Upson and Lescott to replace Terry.

Gerrard and Lampard - Take 56

Not sure about Upson, but apart from that i still think theres enough quality there to overcome Kazakhstan

Gerrard and Lampard - Take 56

Not sure about Upson, but apart from that i still think theres enough quality there to overcome Kazakhstan

:confused:

Enough Quality?

They have enough quality to TONK them tonight, i am pretty sure they will score atleast 3 or 4 goals tonight. Go England (:nervous:)

:confused:

Enough Quality?

They have enough quality to TONK them tonight, i am pretty sure they will score atleast 3 or 4 goals tonight. Go England (:nervous:)

You bastard, you know full well you have jinxed it now!

You heard rumours police are turning people away from the ground if they are dressed in Borats famous "mankini"!?

So 4-3-3 then. I'm not sure why capello's dropped j. cole for gerrard. It's been seen again and again that he can't play well with lampard. I guess capello thinks that barry will offset their lack of chemistry.

Rio looks the natural capt.

No airs and graces that Terry shows, constantly adjusting his armband!

;)

bloody itv talking about 1966 and bobby Moore, ffs we are playing leyton orient.
Media never learns.

Commentator:

Kazakhstan's biggest weapon is surprise. Surprise and fear ...

Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms!

bad mistake from cole.

and what was that high and aimless shot???