England Cricket Summer 17 - South Africa & West Indies

Decent total, all things considered. A wicket or 2 before tea and it's bloody brilliant!

Some lovely deliveries for those wickets. Our 350 looking pretty good.

De Kock is not a Test Match number 4.

Cracking player, but he should be in at 6 in a proper batting line up.

Fair play to TRJ today, perfect conditions for him and he has nailed it.

Sky comm's having a bit of a shocker there. Obvious inside edge and even when it showed up on ultra edge they still managed to miss it on first viewing...

Not a bad debut from TRJ, did alright with the bat now a different animal with the ball

:lol: @ Du Plessis sticking his leg out wider and not looking at the Umpire to try and make it seem like it was nowhere near.

Slightly off topic, but the new Cricinfo fecking sucks.
Yep, making it harder to follow at work
Resigned to just keeping an eye on the score in the tab rather than going into it as much

That rabada delivery yesterday was something else

England going great, conditions probably even more favourable for bowling now, but that England innings of 350 for me was well over par, and Cook's innings was pivotal, clear MOTM for me right now (despite Stokes century and TRJ's 4for)

EDIT
Oh and nice leave FAF :lol:

Philander not going to bat, so England should be hoping to force a follow on tonight with the bowling unit only bowling around 35 overs, the weather tomorrow will make batting tricky and the bowlers have good spells of rest.

Avoiding the follow-on is down below 40 now, with England needing 2 more wickets. No idea if that will go back to 3 overnight, not heard anything on Philander.

Right on cue, Broad bowls Rabada :lol: 114-8

Nice 59 from Westley, found runs harder to get today. Let's see what Malan can do

If him and Stokes can stay in for the next 30-40 mins we may see a fair bit of catching practice for the crowd. Set up nicely is this test.

I can see why England are batting on here tbh, the pitch looks significantly easier to bat on than over the past two days and the weather is set fair tomorrow. Think they'll want 500 and 4 sessions.

I absolutely love Ben Stokes. This damn guy...