Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

Ok, this is going to be a straight boast from me for seemingly managing the algorithm better than anyone. I refreshed my For You and kept scrolling till I filled this Excel sheet, noting the broad content of each tweet and the politics of whom it was by.
hBrI8Wa.png

Mutual is someone I follow and who follows me

Edit -
Did the same on the computer and it was quite different, much much less political, less serious, a lot more gaming and movies and jokes/shitposts, but nothing right wing again. Also no ads!

Last edited:
Ok, this is going to be a straight boast from me for seemingly managing the algorithm better than anyone. I refreshed my For You and kept scrolling till I filled this Excel sheet, noting the broad content of each tweet and the politics of whom it was by.
hBrI8Wa.png

Edit -
Did the same on the computer and it was quite different, much much less political, less serious, a lot more gaming and movies and other general tweets, but nothing right wing again. Also no ads!
Mine is not dissimilar, if you just replace all the ads with gay jokes by gays.

The only crap I get is if I refresh after I've already scrolled for a while and it's run out of stuff for me, so instead it's filled with a load of those blue check accounts that repost old screenshots and stuff.

Threads hit 200m users recently did it not? Feel a little dirty rooting for a Zuck platform but I do hope it continues to grow and ideally siphon users away from Space Nazi Twitter.
That's a tough one, Zuck turned Facebook into Space Nazi Facebook many years ago. Surely it's worse than Twitter, just by having groups to post in.

hBrI8Wa.png

Edit -
Did the same on the computer and it was quite different, much much less political, less serious, a lot more gaming and movies and jokes/shitposts, but nothing right wing again. Also no ads!

The more you view/interact, the more your 'personal algorithm' adjusts. But it's always in competition with the generic algorithms which are based on general stats like locations, OS, device type etc. Historically, weighting has been given to personal data to push you content you're more likely to click on. If the platform decides to add more weight to the generic algorithms over your personal one, then you're fighting a battle to keep your personal one more relevant. Gets even worse if they remove some quality weightings e.g. blue ticks.

Heavy users might be able to stem the tide for their accounts if they are actively 'training' their algorithm, but for any more casual ones, they will succumb to the general trend.

Just deleted the fecker. The for you page is full of hate speech. feck musk
Which also took me by surprise that it opens on the for you page and I’m sitting there like I don’t remember following this wanker.

Because whatever the US was, today it is a society with an established leadership class that values money, and nothing else. Nothing at all.

Politicians spend their time insider trading, quite openly, making millions, and nothing is done. Pelosi has a track record of invesment performance nearly 3 times higher than Warren Buffet, the greatest trader who ever lived. And there are others who are making even more than she has.

People equate money with morality or intelligence, rich people must be good. Even more than we do here in the UK. Hence, the richest man in the world must be both clever, morally good and worth listening too.

After citizens united, it is impossible to change this too. The only people who can gain political power are those already entrenched in this leadership class.

The more you view/interact, the more your 'personal algorithm' adjusts. But it's always in competition with the generic algorithms which are based on general stats like locations, OS, device type etc. Historically, weighting has been given to personal data to push you content you're more likely to click on. If the platform decides to add more weight to the generic algorithms over your personal one, then you're fighting a battle to keep your personal one more relevant. Gets even worse if they remove some quality weightings e.g. blue ticks.

Heavy users might be able to stem the tide for their accounts if they are actively 'training' their algorithm, but for any more casual ones, they will succumb to the general trend.

For my "For You", no amount of tide stemming was enough. I tried when it first happened, and I found myself spending half my time on the platform blocking people, dozens every time. It'd hold for maybe a day, and then it would be back to normal. There are always going to be more Nazis out there, you can't block them all. Whatever it is about the algorithm that makes your feed full of Nazis, it's not based on personal preference. I don't know why it doesn't hit everyone at the same time, but I suspect everyone will be there eventually.

He probably didn't know the UK existed until he saw a racist meme about it from one of the Nazi accounts he follows.
I wonder where he even gets the time for all his tweets, him being a CEO and all.

Ignore Musk for a second. What’s that article from Daily Mail about?
An incident from 2013. As it clearly states in the image he shared. It’s hardly “what’s going on in the UK”.

FiDSkbuWAAA5LY7.jpg:large

Came across this from Trump’s White House days. Might be one of my favorite things he’s done.

Seriously this guy is top 3 the biggest threat to democracy right now. Legislation needs to be set to curb all social media influence, but his especially.

*Update* sod it, I had the top 2 being Trump and the Far Right but Musk readily enables them and spreads their misinformation to an incomparable audience.

Last edited:
Ah yes, the richest man on the planet with multiple government contracts - clearly resistance.

Ah yes, the richest man on the planet with multiple government contracts - clearly resistance.

Not just contracts.

I'd take a bet he's recieved more government handouts than any person in human history, anywhere in the world.

ALL of his businesses rely on state subsidies, with the exception of twitter, which he turned from 44 billion value when he bought it to 12 billion today.

Not just contracts.

I'd take a bet he's recieved more government handouts than any person in human history, anywhere in the world.

ALL of his businesses rely on state subsidies, with the exception of twitter, which he turned from 44 billion value when he bought it to 12 billion today.
Exactly. If he’s the resistance, then black is white. It’s like when Trump supporters think that their orange god is somehow “anti-establishment”.

He can’t interact with people in a normal way but tries to anyway and comes off looking a complete feckin tool. He’s such an embarrassment to the human race.