Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

Xmail. Such vision. Next up xspace, where everyone can have their own personal space on the world wide Web.

Limitless possibilities. Imagine a website where you could upload and share videos with everyone.

640px-XTube.jpg

Xmail. Such vision. Next up xspace, where everyone can have their own personal space on the world wide Web.

Limitless possibilities. Imagine a website where you could upload and share videos with everyone.

640px-XTube.jpg
f5b3cb29-d121-4d4a-8d21-0100c20369c2_text.gif

640px-XTube.jpg

The only decent company that Musk founded among twitter and tesla

GG_7OOIXEAASGSf

Looking into it

It's all fabricated numbers anyway but throwing in that 99.73% stat is monumentally stupid.

99.73% of Twitter/X employees actually vote in elections is a reach.
99.73% of Twitter/X employees voting Democrat specifically is a huge reach.
99.73% of Twitter/X employees are not just voting Democrat specifically, but are actually Democrat party doners is an astonomical reach.

Honestly that guy has zero shame. It’s unbearably cringe.

I don’t know how anyone can be so subservient to another human.

honestly would feel better if musk just said he runs that account. because otherwise, as you said...imagine living like that.

Who is more obsessed, Samid and Moby with Taylor Swift, or nimic with Elon?

It seems like Twitter really should be treated like Truth Social now.

I'm def at the point now where Musk kicking the bucket feels like it will be almost as glorious as Trump doing it. Musk could be even worse in the long run considering he literally owns a social media platform. I try to avoid this thread but feckin hell that man spouts some dangerous crap. It continuous to boggle the mind some folks follow the words coming out of that mouth like gospel.

I've read that Daily Mail headline about 10 times and I'm still confused by it. Somebody please confirm the use of English is awful and that I'm not having a stroke of some kind.

I've read that Daily Mail headline about 10 times and I'm still confused by it. Somebody please confirm the use of English is awful and that I'm not having a stroke of some kind.

It’s perfectly the fine has English the you.

I'm def at the point now where Musk kicking the bucket feels like it will be almost as glorious as Trump doing it. Musk could be even worse in the long run considering he literally owns a social media platform. I try to avoid this thread but feckin hell that man spouts some dangerous crap. It continuous to boggle the mind some folks follow the words coming out of that mouth like gospel.

He single-handedly created dozens of different successful companies, you all should show some respect.

Trump literally owns a social media platform too. It’s called truth social