Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

He's the biggest fecking grifter in the world and sees no value in human life over profit. He dangerous but the Yanks love this kind of 'smart businessman' and even celebrate him. He couldn't get away with a majority of his antics anywhere else in the world without getting sanctioned to some degree. At some point he is going to fly too close to the sun and somebody will clip his wings because he truly believes he is untouchable.

The majority of people celebrating and continuing to defend him in this thread are not Americans.

Yeah, cannot believe people swallowed his shit for so long.
You've only got to look at the start of this thread to see people clamouring for him to buy United, talking about how he's a great guy and a 'good' billionaire...

The shift to everyone realising he's a total dickhead has only come in the last 12 months since he gave himself a platform to expose himself.

Many, like me did till the thai cave
I followed a guy called Aaron Greenspan and Plain Sites for a while, this certainly pushed me into seeing him for the fraud he was.

Everything from the Solar Panels, Tesla Semi, Hyper Loop, the list of failed projects are hilarious and eye opening. Perhaps I am good at spotting bullshitters, but he seemed so obviously a fraud and a liar, I was shocked people can't see it.

Link is dead.

The official Twitter user of the Ukrainian parliament made the same meme that Musk did of Zelensky, only with Musks face and the caption "When you haven't spread Russian propaganda for 5 minutes".

Edit: I really wonder if they took it down themselves, of if Musk had it taken down.

He single-handedly created dozens of different successful companies, you all should show some respect.

He single-handedly created dozens of different successful companies, you all should show some respect.
feck off. hes a racist MF. and acts like a man child. deserves all the crap coming his way. some of his recent tweets have gone beyond just dog whistling to out and out racism...

You've only got to look at the start of this thread to see people clamouring for him to buy United, talking about how he's a great guy and a 'good' billionaire...

The shift to everyone realising he's a total dickhead has only come in the last 12 months since he gave himself a platform to expose himself.

A decent amount of people realised this way beforehand tbf.

A decent amount of people realised this way beforehand tbf.
Anyone that’s followed him definitely has but I remember a quite comical conversation in this thread where someone kept insisting he was a good guy and knew nothing of his sexual harassment cases or random kids to women that he paid.

He's getting sued for defamation by a young man, Ben Brody, that have been "identified" as a Federal stooge posing as a far right protestor (because those do not exist according to far right pundits) on the basis of vague ressemblance to a photo of the incident. Musk of course immediately disseminated the idea and kept repeating it for a few days. Brody claims he and his family moved because of it. Oh and he's Jewish, which makes the accusation of posing as a white supremacist that much more nasty (Alex Jones routinely claim all groups like the KKK, JBS, etc... are infiltrated by the ADL and that's where the racism comes from :wenger:).

Brody is represented by one of the lawyers that carried the Texas case about Alex Jones coverage of Sandy Hook, a man that is pretty sharp minded.

Hitting Musk's wallet is probably the only way to force him to stop and think 30 seconds before retweeting some obvious far right hoax.

Anyone that’s followed him definitely has but I remember a quite comical conversation in this thread where someone kept insisting he was a good guy and knew nothing of his sexual harassment cases or random kids to women that he paid.
The "he is doing more to tackle climate change than anyone else" posts were a classic too.

I can't believe he got away with shutting down Starlink during Ukraine's offensive in Crimea last month, and how he's also denying them critical access when they request it. It wouldn't surprise me if he was helping Russia, but even if he's not, the US government can't be happy he's not aiding Ukraine when requested..

That's why I think he's just genuinely lost it. He can screw workers and spread BS on twitter and the US government won't care but messing with their foreign policy is one of the few things guaranteed to make the establishment of both parties in the US despise him.

Being a Russian sympathiser is the one thing the powers that really be in America will not tolerate. He's already said enough pro Russian stuff to have the FBI all up in his shit.

Being a Russian sympathiser is the one thing the powers that really be in America will not tolerate. He's already said enough pro Russian stuff to have the FBI all up in his shit.
So what's the FBI gonna do?