Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

Maybe he thinks that enough people will pay to verify their accounts?

People who are currently paying for Twitter are mostly doing it for the reach. Even those people will stop paying if there is no one to read their stuff

According to the few posts I could see. Twitters contract for hosting with Google was due to end 30th June (Yesterday) and Musk was refusing to pay to renew. This was actually flagged as a probable issue a while back it seems.

JaiP on Twitter: "If anyone can see this, this is why Twitter is broken. That twat Musk didn’t pay his bills https://t.co/UjuzjDjhiE" / Twitter

Fz-SuoFWAAIraKa

Like how he rolls back a lot of his stupid decisions, he'll do the same here too but I think the damage may be done by then. We need a strong competitor to step in asap.

Oh yeah, cuz Jack is super awesome and not at all as bad as Elon.

Jack is indeed super awesome compared to Musk. He also doesn’t have much of an active role with BluSky - it’s mainly the developers who run the show.

Opened my feed maybe 4 times and that was enough for this stupid rate limit to hit.

He’s backing RFK Jr., enough said.

I’m not concerned about that, as it doesn’t speak to the value of Bluesky. We need a viable Twitter alternative in place for the masses once Musk inevitably burns it down.

I’m not concerned about that, as it doesn’t speak to the value of Bluesky. We need a viable Twitter alternative in place for the masses once Musk inevitably burns it down.
That is certainly a take.

It just said i was tweet limited after i scrolled past like a dozen tweets. First time i have used the site in days, so Musk is definitely lying abut this feature coming into place at 600 tweets.

It just said i was tweet limited after i scrolled past like a dozen tweets. First time i have used the site in days, so Musk is definitely lying abut this feature coming into place at 600 tweets.

It's varying how it effects accounts, which means it's not a limit doing this.

Mine refuses to load anything now, but I was actively spamming and trying to break it :lol:

He’s just absolutely killed Twitter

Hit my ‘limit’ and that’s me done for the day? What in the feck :lol:

It's varying how it effects accounts, which means it's not a limit doing this.

Mine refuses to load anything now, but I was actively spamming and trying to break it :lol:

I had to scroll through a *lot* of tweets to hit my limit and I was trying to break it too. Thankfully I now haven't been able to view a single tweet in over two hours.