Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

Jesus feck. more and more 1984. A huge part of the population believe a different narrative than the other

This bastard has ruined my twitter experience. Every search on the app is full of batshit twitter blue accounts giving batshit opinions on every topic.
Just look up Bank of England and it’s full of accounts with less than 50 followers giving opinions that don’t make economic sense. All because they have paid this Cnut $8. :mad:

This bastard has ruined my twitter experience. Every search on the app is full of batshit twitter blue accounts giving batshit opinions on every topic.

which kind of bat – fruit eating bat or insect eating bat ?

He is a left-leaning centrist IMO.

Who wants universal basic income to be implemented ASAP, is doing more about climate change than any other person, urges the government to implement carbon taxes, and is a promoter of direct democracy. Didn't he also advocate for an inclusive tax of 40% and estate taxes?

The issue with left-wing people like you is that whoever is not 100% aligned with their view is by default a bigot right-wing extremist.

Who wants universal basic income to be implemented ASAP, is doing more about climate change than any other person, urges the government to implement carbon taxes, and is a promoter of direct democracy. Didn't he also advocate for an inclusive tax of 40% and estate taxes?

The issue with left-wing people like you is that whoever is not 100% aligned with their view is by default a bigot right-wing extremist.
We. Are. Worried.

Interesting.

Sorry lads, no need for the niceties. That's just a batshit crazy, utterly deluded take on things. Effin ell the cult of Elon are a bunch of feckin morons.

So he is im favour of taxes but he leaves to Rexas to avoid them? Does he talk about taxing the gain of stocks while owned?

He can say many things, but he acts and lobby for the opposite

Sure he is anti-racist. But then he has a plant when racism seems to be the norm

Sure he talked to have self driven cars by 2014 and here we are

Sure he talks to have a mars colony in 2025-30 and...

He talks lots, he does nothing or the opposite in everything

Has a degree in physics, but don’t let that stop you.
If you think their intellect is comparable, enjoy your opinion!
As somebody who works with brilliant people every day… having intellect in that context doesn’t make you generally intelligent or smart… the smartest thing Elon has ever done is put people in places that actually know what the feck they’re doing. Unfortunately that’s wiped out when he opens his mouth or he starts typing on his keyboard and he’s shown for the fraud he is.

Even he is shady on this and had been called out lying on his PhD enrollment

So maybe doesnt need to let him stop him

He lies lies and lies

Is there a name for the intellectual disability where someone is completely unable - no matter how hard they try - to say something which is actually funny?

171,000 people liked that. Death to the lot of them.

He’s like the person that sits in a naturally funny group and always adds a joke to the chain that finished several minutes before, killing the mood immediately.

Jesus Christ. How do you still believe all this shite? Are you his mum?

His carbon footprint is among the highest of all humans on earth. He could give two fecks about climate change and is doing the square route of nothing about it either.

Pick a better hero, because he’s Fcuking broken.

Sounds like a crappy position tbh. Anything good will still be credited to Musk, and anything bad will obviously be blamed on the new CEO.

I don’t recognise the names of any of those people. I think I’m probably a better person for it. Go me.

EDIT: Ron De Santis. I’ve heard of him.

You're for sure a better person for it. I only recognize some of them, but they're basically far-right Twitter profiles. Catturd in particular is awful. The Babylon Bee is the right's response to The Onion. It's exactly as funny as you would expect that to be.

Also you do recognize Tulsi Gabbard, I believe in you.

I don’t recognise the names of any of those people. I think I’m probably a better person for it. Go me.

EDIT: Ron De Santis. I’ve heard of him.

not knowing catturd is a twitter-bannable offense

(a 70-year old florida guy posting standard conservative stuff who has somehow become a mega-celebrity, pandered to by musk himself, and boosted within the twitter algorithm. also a disturbing amount of detailed "jokes"(?) involving shit and cat shit)

not knowing catturd is a twitter-bannable offense

(a 70-year old florida guy posting standard conservative stuff who has somehow become a mega-celebrity, pandered to by musk himself, and boosted within the twitter algorithm. also a disturbing amount of detailed "jokes"(?) involving shit and cat shit)
It's in his handle innit

I got a degree too in Physics while spending most of the time goofing off programming BBS chat systems. Moderate level of maths is all that is required really.