Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

No extremists are good, on either side, fullstop. But it's the left wing extremists that effect your day to day life. Right wing extremists have no voice, have no power, and have no influence on society. Left wing extremists get entertainment changed, companies to change products, get people fired, get businesses closed, get education changed, get fecking plastic straws banned, there are a powerful group with a lot of influence on our society, one of the most influential.

What a load of absolute fecking bollocks. :lol:

I hope this was a WUM because there's no way anyone could actually believe this or type it with a straight face.

To be totally fair, Ron de Santis is not affecting the lives of people an Ocean away from Florida.
I've seen portuguese people on twitter (one or two nuts, mind) mentioning recent florida's laws as an example for portuguese education, because teaching slave trade and portuguese expansion is hating your own country and kids shouldn't be subjected to that. For good and bad, whatever happens in the states ends up spilling into europe.

To be totally fair, Ron de Santis is not affecting the lives of people an Ocean away from Florida.

Well that’s not true at all.

I’m an ocean away from Florida, but my best friends lives there with my goddaughter and he’s having a direct impact on their lives and her future, so whether you want to accept it or not that impacts my life.

And that’s just one anecdotal example.

The person claimed left-wing extremists affect daily life while right-wing extremists do not.

I can't think of one example where left-wing extremists are affecting my daily life whereas I can think of dozens where right-wing extremists in SCOTUS, Congress, state legislatures are affecting daily life.

The person claimed left-wing extremists affect daily life while right-wing extremists do not.

I can't think of one example where left-wing extremists are affecting my daily life whereas I can think of dozens where right-wing extremists in SCOTUS, Congress, state legislatures are affecting daily life.
If you are left-wing you won't feel that, same as the right-wing poster in the other hand who doesn't feel right-wing extremists affecting their daily life.

For most part, people are not massively affected from extremists of either side. For most, tt is more an ideological warfare rather than something affecting their daily lives.

For what is worth, I think that the left-wing are comprehensively winning the social argument warfare, while the right wing have won the economical one.

I’m an ocean away from Florida, but my best friends lives there with my goddaughter and he’s having a direct impact on their lives and her future, so whether you want to accept it or not that impacts my life.

I don't have any reason to disbelief you. I meant more personally affecting people lives, not like them knowing someone there who doesn't really like what that politician main policies are.

If you are left-wing you won't feel that, same as the right-wing poster in the other hand who doesn't feel right-wing extremists affecting their daily life.

For most part, people are not massively affected from extremists of either side. For most, tt is more an ideological warfare rather than something affecting their daily lives.

For what is worth, I think that the left-wing are comprehensively winning the social argument warfare, while the right wing have won the economical one.

So what are some examples of how left-extremists are affecting daily life?

I am skeptical of that entire premise because from where I'm at, the right-wing are ones with the power actually affecting daily lives (in areas such as voter suppression, freedom of choice for abortion, etc). I don't see comparable examples from the left. All I saw was some nonsense about paper straws, as if getting a paper straw actually "affects daily life" in any sort of way comparable to voter suppression, limiting abortion, etc.

I don't have any reason to disbelief you. I meant more personally affecting people lives, not like them knowing someone there who doesn't really like what that politician main policies are.
It’s pushing for universal healthcare vs. taking away reproductive rights. That’s the ideological divide. Saying extremists don’t affect the lives of everyday citizens is staggeringly obtuse.

Next update in twitter will be that musks twitter is not able to be blocked

Insulting another member
That’s all well and good. But there are a lot of dumb people on the planet and you’re advocating for them. Pushing holocaust denying idiots into echo chambers where someone suggests it didn’t happen, and everyone listens to a compelling conspiracy theory… is not smart. It’s not progress. It’s the opposite.

“Why can’t we deny the holocaust here?”
‘Because it happened and millions of people died’

Imagine advocating for any space that thinks it’s sensible to allow thousands of idiots to have their points of countenance validated in some disgusting circlejerk.

It’s not edgy to be an idiot.
Advocating? You are an idiot, seriously

I'm sure some have slipped through the cracks, but Musk was very prolific about letting back a few very well known wrong'uns and has very clearly changed people's feeds in a very obvious direction. That's not even taking into account the dumpster fire of hks paid subscription shite. There is nothing subtle about my dislike for Elon Musk. He's a guargantuan twat and I hope he will continually step on lego for the rest of his life. There is nothing wrong with a little bias as long as you realize it's there and own up to it. You should try it sometime. If you don't know which conspiracy theories Musk has promoted you clearly lack the necessary knowledge on this subject to be taken seriously in a discussion.

Why am I engaging a CE forum troll anyway. Must be a lack of sleep. I mean honestly, how can you not see what ks wrong with Elon Musm and what he's dojng on Twitter and how can you not see him for the socially challenged manchild he is. You are either on the wind-up or a complete nutter.

I'm goin for wind-up.
Bring a real case, not just some banal accusations based on your emotions or topics you have a different opinion. Otherwise yo are the troll

Bring a real case, not just some banal accusations based on your emotions or topics you have a different opinion. Otherwise yo are the troll
Sorry mate I'm stuffed. Unless your next bait is a cup of coffee I'm out.

Yeah, while the left does a wonderful job in Oregon without influencing anyone negatively

Guess that did not bother you at all, why would it, it was not bad Elon who did it.

I don’t know why I’m bothering even replying to you given your previous form but what the hell are you on about?

1. I was talking about De Santis when you quoted me, in direct reply to someone saying he doesn’t impact people’s lives if they don’t live in Florida.

2. Why does something happening in Oregon mitigate what happens in Florida?

3. What are you talking about having happened in Oregon?

I'm assuming some lawsuits are starting to pile up. Though I was under the impression that Tesla could just update and turn off features in their cars to lock people out of things. Would have thought they would just do that instead of actually recall cars.

While we might not agree with @Escobar 's point of view, I'm sure we can all agree that he can carry an astonishing amount of water for Elon. Amazing core strength.

Aren't your arms getting a bit tired at this stage though? You've been carrying it for days.

Concerning.
He tweets a dog picture and it pumps my Floki bag, what is there not to like.

And if you would have read my posts carefully, you could have realized that I am not really defending Elon but pointing out the hypcrisis in here. Different thing.

And if you would have read my posts carefully, you could have realized that I am not really defending Elon but pointing out the hypcrisis in here. Different thing.
No no, I'm pretty sure of what I read.
And other people here have painstakingly clarified your own posts right back to you in excruciating detail again and again and again. They walked you with baby steps back through the actual implications of the things you said.

And once again you ignore posts you can’t answer.

You’re a shill, and a pretty crap one.

How can someone who doesn't "particularly" like Elon Musk be willing to make such a fool of themselves for him? It's painfully embarrassing.

And once again you ignore posts you can’t answer.

You’re a shill, and a pretty crap one.
I replied, didn't I? And I wrote that I dont necessarily support Elon, but rather point out highly emotional and subjective double standards