Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

:lol: What does that even mean?

I saw quotes from the texts between him and his billionaire buddies talking about buying twitter (they were reported on because of the trial) and I get the impression that people as rich as him stop making sense and just start making shit up.

He's done the in and outs, now he has to shake it all about.

i was watching a news segment in passing this morning, allegedly his text messages highlighted he knew everything about the bots and was the final straw, the lawsuit was dead on arrival.

i was watching a news segment in passing this morning, allegedly his text messages highlighted he knew everything about the bots and was the final straw, the lawsuit was dead on arrival.

The only saving grace of this overgrown teen owning Twitter is that he'll hate it more than anyone.

So I guess we’ll be seeing that scumbag Trump back on Twitter again soon. Just what we need in this country right now. More division.

That's just $1B of the $44B. If the major funders pull out will be the story.

Supposedly banks can not pull out that easily. Ultimately I think Musk n some combo of banks involved will pay Twittrr 1B to get out of this.

The man is an idiot. High time we stop associating being rich with being smart.

@Revan do you still find him to be an incredibly intelligent person?

@Revan do you still find him to be an incredibly intelligent person?
Yeah, I definitely think that he is an extremely intelligent person. Pretty much no other person has built 2 companies worth over 100B, and a few others that are/have been worth in billions too. A top entrepreneur.

I also pretty much disagree with the majority of his political opinions, and think that he has looked an imbecile on Twitter for many years.

I also pretty much disagree with the majority of his political opinions, and think that he has looked an imbecile on Twitter for many years.

I don’t believe this for a second

So I guess we’ll be seeing that scumbag Trump back on Twitter again soon. Just what we need in this country right now. More division.
Probably - though I can see elon having a tantrum and banning anybody who says anything bad about him or tesla (or at least calling them peados) so lets see how long it lasts

The man is an idiot. High time we stop associating being rich with being smart.

The feck? Is that him saying civil war will trump the supreme court should the supreme court not go with Trump!? US should look into stripping citizenship off this dude again.

The feck? Is that him saying civil war will trump the supreme court should the supreme court not go with Trump!? US should look into stripping citizenship off this dude again.
Someone on Twitter suggested he means that war determines who is just the way a court does. No one seems quite sure.

Someone on Twitter suggested he means that war determines who is just the way a court does. No one seems quite sure.
The only way that makes sense (to me) is if the supreme court is overruled by someone winning a war against the US government and hence overrules the supreme court.

I don't think the 1B is like a get out of jail card. If the transaction can happen, it has to happen. The 1B is for any outside reason, like regulatory bodies stopping the sale.
A reverse breakup fee paid from a buyer to a target applies when there is an outside reason a deal can’t close, such as regulatory intermediation or third-party financing concerns. I would assume the deal he has with banks would fall into 3P finances. From what I read, if banks try to back out, Musk can sue them and that's the best twitter can supposedly expect. In that case they might find the billion and possible some other added damages more attractive that a circuitous court battles.

A reverse breakup fee paid from a buyer to a target applies when there is an outside reason a deal can’t close, such as regulatory intermediation or third-party financing concerns. I would assume the deal he has with banks would fall into 3P finances. From what I read, if banks try to back out, Musk can sue them and that's the best twitter can supposedly expect. In that case they might find the billion and possible some other added damages more attractive that a circuitous court battles.

I heard that the most likely thing is that the courts would force him to pay the difference in the stock price, which would amount to maybe $20 billion. I reckon if he really could get out of it for just $1 billion, he would do it in a hot second.

I heard that the most likely thing is that the courts would force him to pay the difference in the stock price, which would amount to maybe $20 billion. I reckon if he really could get out of it for just $1 billion, he would do it in a hot second.

Yeah, its obvious he was told that likely he would lose the court case so went back in for the deal. I am talking about the banks who gave him the agreement to provide the financing. I read that if they back out now due to the recent rate increases in US, at best Court can direct Musk to sue them and force them to hold up their end of the agreement. That would further increase the mess in this issue.

Yeah, its obvious he was told that likely he would lose the court case so went back in for the deal. I am talking about the banks who gave him the agreement to provide the financing. I read that if they back out now due to the recent rate increases in US, at best Court can direct Musk to sue them and force them to hold up their end of the agreement. That would further increase the mess in this issue.

Gotcha.

The only way that makes sense (to me) is if the supreme court is overruled by someone winning a war against the US government and hence overrules the supreme court.
He is not necessarily talking about the US. More about Russia.