Elon Musk | Owner of X and right wing man-child

Yes. To the point I’m starting to think a little less of those still staying.

I can sympathize with that. I'm so anti-Musk that I wouldn't want to have or be on any product that is associated with him. For me he's become one of the faces of all the incel shitheads and for that reason alone I wouldn't touch Twitter or a Tesla to save my life.

Last edited:

Being honest, I haven't a fecking clue what he's talking about.

Reads like he wants to lower that feeling that you've wasted time by being on Twitter reading rubbish.
Maybe he's going to tweet less?

Shouldn't sane people just stop engaging on Twitter and delete their accounts at this point?

Yup, my own twitter feed is exclusive to a few specific news sources however that there isn't a better alternative for right now. I did just get approved on Post so need to see how that's doing I guess.

Twitter was, and in many ways still is, very good for some things aside from the politics and culture war bollocks that there isn't a comparable alternative for yet, that I know of.

Shouldn't sane people just stop engaging on Twitter and delete their accounts at this point?

Not really. People owning Elon in his own social network is hilarious.

Also, Twitter keeps working as usual for me. If some unrelated stuff to my preferences shows up on my timeline, I just block it.

Something is fishy. My instagram reels are littered with Andrew Tate content. I do not follow this guy or have I ever searched for his content.

Something is fishy. My instagram reels are littered with Andrew Tate content. I do not follow this guy or have I ever searched for his content.
Wrong thread?

I don’t think it matters now with social media whether you follow or search for something or not. If it’s popular enough with everyone else then the algorithm will feed it to you.

Same. I’ve purposely instantly skipped every clip of his since hoping it switches the algorithm up.

I stayed on a basketball clip for a bit too long the other day and how every other clip is Steph Curry 3 pointers.

also seems a bit odd they’d get sued so quickly., not paid rent in weeks, okay so they missed like one payment?
Also these commercial leases tend to get their rent paid every quarter, not month by month (or even week by week).

Officially the biggest loser of all time.

Elon Musk is the first person in history to lose $200 billion
https://www.independent.co.uk/tech/elon-musk-net-worth-tesla-twitter-200-billion-b2254493.html

Whilst funny it’s inherently inaccurate much like the idea that he ever “had” $350 billion in the first place. He had shares that were (somewhat artificially) valued at that much.

Same goes for Bezos and his ever fluctuating wealth, which is tied to the value of the stocks they own. They don’t have that money in the bank, nor is that wealth truly liquid as any effort to turn it into cash would destroy the “value” of the very assets they hold.

Even pre Twitter acquisition, if Musk had tried to exit Tesla and sell all his shares he’d have never had a hope in hell of getting that price.

However it is enjoyable watching him decimate his image as well as his wealth, whatever the true value of it.

Whilst funny it’s inherently inaccurate much like the idea that he ever “had” $350 billion in the first place. He had shares that were (somewhat artificially) valued at that much.

Same goes for Bezos and his ever fluctuating wealth, which is tied to the value of the stocks they own. They don’t have that money in the bank, nor is that wealth truly liquid as any effort to turn it into cash would destroy the “value” of the very assets they hold.

Even pre Twitter acquisition, if Musk had tried to exit Tesla and sell all his shares he’d have never had a hope in hell of getting that price.

However it is enjoyable watching him decimate his image as well as his wealth, whatever the true value of it.

I believe Bezos is about 5% liquid, which would still be a staggering amount to have one hand off a $100b plus net worth.

evidenced by the fact him selling is a big part of why Tesla crashed last year

he sold like 20bn or something