Elon Musk | Owner of X and complete loser

Has a degree in physics, but don’t let that stop you.
If you think their intellect is comparable, enjoy your opinion!
Not just that but he has a Bachelor of ARTS in Physics. Simple minded folk might get their Bachelor of Science and start flipping burgers, but Mr Musk chose the more challenging route where you learn just enough about physics to say that you have a degree in physics - and it's using actual LIBERAL arts. And people say that Mr Musk is right wing :rolleyes:

This new Twitter blue thing is such nonsense. I understand that Twitter was making losses and needed a revenue stream, but this idea of letting anyone pay for Twitter blue rather than asking those verified to pay for Twitter blue (which I think would've been much better received than what he eventually did) removed much of the credibility Twitter had. Now you can't differentiate the opinions of random edge-lords who paid for Twitter blue and actual knowledgeable people who were verified previously.

I don’t recognise the names of any of those people. I think I’m probably a better person for it. Go me.

EDIT: Ron De Santis. I’ve heard of him.
I ask you to google one of those names so you could start to understand how batshit someone has to be to both follow & believe the drek they spew.

But you’re like an innocent child right now. Enjoy it. I’m jealous.

Last page I believe I called Musk filth and implied that John Brown should come back to life and assassinate him. I'm starting to realize I could say whatever I want, and that's a powerful feeling. Too powerful...
I really reconsider any form of intelligence when consistent posters miss the mark that much, are they really actually reading anything, or just word salading whenever they feel like it?

I ask you to google one of those names so you could start to understand how batshit someone has to be to both follow & believe the drek they spew.

But you’re like an innocent child right now. Enjoy it. I’m jealous.
I don't know if he's serious or if it's just his usual insanity these days but catturd hates her and called her a 'far left loony infected with the woke mind virus'

not knowing catturd is a twitter-bannable offense

(a 70-year old florida guy posting standard conservative stuff who has somehow become a mega-celebrity, pandered to by musk himself, and boosted within the twitter algorithm. also a disturbing amount of detailed "jokes"(?) involving shit and cat shit)

Oh yeah, Musk loves him. It's absurd!

At some point one has to wonder if his actual goal of buying twitter is to restrengthen racism and increase the differences many others have worked so long to start to overcome. Just bizarre that this would be what he devotes his time to.

Or in the words of a great statesman: "Very SAD".

Been reading PlainSite for about four years, which helped me understand more what a charlatan Musk is and also, just how spiteful and horrible this POS is, combined with #tslaq it's helped. Now that he has twitter at his finger tips, everyone else is starting to see this shit too.

Musk actually tried to sue Greenspan et al and when he bought twitter Greenspan left so he wouldn't get his DMs from whistleblowers and sources. Musk actually tried to sue him and now has just been defeated in court. PlainSite and Greenspan is now back on twitter, along with Skabooshka. Thread makes very interesting reading.

It's all been here for years.

Last edited: