Elon Musk | Owner of X and complete loser

Whenever I see the term "woke mind virus", it takes a few seconds for me to realize they mean the opposite of what I think it is, i.e. the brain rot going on with people who see woke in everything. If anything is a virus in our society, it's that.

Just an example, but after searching for the trailer of upcoming game Ghost of Yotei, a game where you play as a woman, my YT is now littered with videos like "Ghost of Yotei is Exposed as Woke Disaster", "Sony Execs Furious Over Woke Ghost of Yōtei! DEI Ruins Another Game!" or "Sony made Ghost of Yotei for a mOdErN aUdIeNcE, and gamers aren't interested in NONSENSE". Genuine titles.

It's seemingly become impossible to talk about anything involving women, or god forbid any sort of diversity, without that lot turning it into a complete cesspool. How is that not the fecking virus?

Whenever I see the term "woke mind virus", it takes a few seconds for me to realize they mean the opposite of what I think it is, i.e. the brain rot going on with people who see woke in everything. If anything is a virus in our society, it's that.

Just an example, but after searching for the trailer of upcoming game Ghost of Yotei, a game where you play as a woman, my YT is now littered with videos like "Ghost of Yotei is Exposed as Woke Disaster", "Sony Execs Furious Over Woke Ghost of Yōtei! DEI Ruins Another Game!" or "Sony made Ghost of Yotei for a mOdErN aUdIeNcE, and gamers aren't interested in NONSENSE". Genuine titles.

It's seemingly become impossible to talk about anything involving women, or god forbid any sort of diversity, without that lot turning it into a complete cesspool. How is that not the fecking virus?
Exactly. The anti-woke crowd are fecking deranged.

I hate these right wing fecks using FEMA as if they ever cared about it. They're the primary reason it never had enough money to begin with bc feck regular people. Especially a platinum spoon fed elitist like Musk couldn't care less if it wouldn't score political points.

Barring Twitter, every single one of his businesses, including the tunnel one he admitted was a scam after he shut it down, takes Billions of dollars a year in federal subsidies. Every one.

I would suggest that musk has taken more state handouts than any other person in history.

The anti woke crowd are insane. I have no doubt some of these people are just playing to an audience, but the fact is that the audience exists.

How do you even begin to get through to people like this?

I wouldn't say they're insane, more like misled, they've been fed the same bullshit over and over and over again until they believe it

I'm at a loss about what can be done about it, but putting people down who believe all the lies isn't the answer

this has been an on-going, multi-faceted and very well funded movement for decades (before it was woke it was something else) to get people to vote against their own interests