Donald Trump - GUILTY!

10% approx
Not quite, the 10% is the amout he pays for the bond, the bond company puts the whole amount up, that 10% Trump never gets back, and that's all assuming he can get a bond company to stump which would be a brilliant, if unlikely, scenario if they all refused :D

10% approx
This is a slight misunderstanding. Trump has to either 1.) post the entire amount in an attorneys' account; or 2.) get some fool to issue him a bond. If he goes the bond route, it's 10% but even if he wins he does not get that money back. I would be really surprised if anyone bonded him, because now that the financial monitor has been given total oversight concerning all assets in and out, Trump won't be able to get a dodgy source like the Saudi guy to give him the money. It will have to be a straight, legit bond.

Not quite, the 10% is the amout he pays for the bond, the bond company puts the whole amount up, that 10% Trump never gets back, and that's all assuming he can get a bond company to stump which would be a brilliant, if unlikely, scenario if they all refused :D

Oh!!! I see. So he hires a company to pay the bond (like a debt). And this bond company charges a 10% of the value. So basically interest

Even better!

Bret Baier is about the only decent journo they have at Fox imho. Without him it would truly be a complete echo chamber. Ive always wondered if he could be a true standup guy if he would work at a place with a lot more independence.
I want Bret to stand up, throw his papers in Trump's face, and shout: YOU LOST, YOU DUMB APE. YOU, feckING, LOST.

Thanks a lot everybody to correct my misinformation

Oh!!! I see. So he hires a company to pay the bond (like a debt). And this bond company charges a 10% of the value. So basically interest

Even better!
Bear in mind that I'm basing my information on information given by the lawyers on Legal AF. One is a law professor at USC, one was the #2 attorney in the Manhattan DA's office for 20+ years, and the third is a defense attorney with 30 years experience. The splash screen graphics are tacky and lurid, but the content is pretty convincing.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68407054

He is appealing the $454m - I think I read earlier in here that will mean he has to put a certain percentage of that into escrow? How much was that again?

If he appeals, he needs to put the full amount of money into a bond. But if he doesn't appeal, he has less than 30 days to pay up. Here is what Glenn Kirschner had to say on Brian Tyler Cohen's program 2 days ago.

Trump can't escape his fate this time. Something is gonna give.

I want to see Trump in the back of an SUV, in tears being given a harsh talking to on his life choices by Dog the Bounty Hunter.

Even better!
What's even better is that the judgement figure get's bigger and bigger the longer it goes on because they add interest to it - might be wrong but I think it's something like 9%

What's even better is that the judgement figure get's bigger and bigger the longer it goes on because they add interest to it - might be wrong but I think it's something like 9%

Yes, the original is 355 millions and now they are talking about 454 millions. Me likes

Bret Baier is about the only decent journo they have at Fox imho. Without him it would truly be a complete echo chamber. Ive always wondered if he could be a true standup guy if he would work at a place with a lot more independence.
Cavuto also ain't too bad.

Mmm...

Because of the threats (listen to Lawrence reading a few of those :eek: :mad: :nono: ), Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg has had enough and is asking the judge to impose a gag order on Trump prior to the March trial.

Trump won't be able to get a dodgy source like the Saudi guy to give him the money. It will have to be a straight, legit bond

If Russia, the Saudi prince or any other questionable nation would put up the bond, Trump surely would be immediately disqualified from the upcoming election.

The US can never allow Putin or MBS to have such leverage over their next president.

He really isn’t. For that place, he’s not completely in thrall to Trump, but in terms of actual journalism and integrity - or how he’d be evaluated at a normal news organization - he’s a zero.

Dang it. If he'd just made that clear earlier we could have saved a lot of time and trouble.

Wow. This is getting more and more ridiculous.
Looks like this whole thing was just another diversion from the Trump team to delay the case.
Hope they speed it up and the trial starts asap.

Trump and/or Republicans sending star witnesses that do nothing but lie or pedal speculations forward? No fecking shit!

Wow. This is getting more and more ridiculous.
Looks like this whole thing was just another diversion from the Trump team to delay the case.
Hope they speed it up and the trial starts asap.

This. I don't care what Trump and his allies' lawyers will try to do next time because all of the shenanigans we have seen from them in the last few weeks is grounds for a DEEP CLEAN.

If that is the best they could do to try discrediting the head prosecutor in this key trial, you run back at EVERYONE with utter ruthlessness.

Start swinging the axe around and take out anyone in your path, Fani.

All of those stunts by Trump's lawyers don't sound like logic; they reek of desperation. I hope the judge will also speed up the process and let the trial start without further delay.

Last edited:
The Hunter Biden allegations fell apart after the key witness was found lying, now this case falls apart with another key witness lying or just speculating.

There is a clear pattern about the Trump camp starting these allegations against opponents to derail or postpone Trump's own criminal cases. Time for the judicial system to put an end on this charade and trial Trump. Now!

Trump knows how to work the system. He is an experts in trials and people didnt dare to go against him suing him because they didnt want to get dragged in years of litigation with costly fees that could pile up to quick before reaching the (uncertain) result.

Now he is doing the same. Diverting to try to get a more favourable judge/jury and/or delaying it after elections as he is banking in reelection cause immunity

He will never get what he deserves, but at least i hope he gets a fraction

If that is the best they could do to try discrediting the head prosecutor in this key trial, you run back at EVERYONE with utter ruthlessness.

Start swinging the axe around and take out anyone in your path, Fani.

04b6aab55e7646977b599861470939fb.gif

Trump knows how to work the system. He is an experts in trials and people didnt dare to go against him suing him because they didnt want to get dragged in years of litigation with costly fees that could pile up to quick before reaching the (uncertain) result.

Now he is doing the same. Diverting to try to get a more favourable judge/jury and/or delaying it after elections as he is banking in reelection cause immunity

He will never get what he deserves, but at least i hope he gets a fraction
It most certainly isn't Trump who is so adept at gumming up the works, it is the lawyers he hires. They know they cannot win cases on merit, thus in order to keep their mouths squarely on the Trump grift teat, they do their damndest to foul up the gears.

It most certainly isn't Trump who is so adept at gumming up the works, it is the lawyers he hires. They know they cannot win cases on merit, thus in order to keep their mouths squarely on the Trump grift teat, they do their damndest to foul up the gears.

Being trump or his lawyers, he is infamous to not pay bills and drag everyone to trial for years even decades without resoution and/or till he dries their resources to keep going

He, through his lawyers, is doing exactly the same here

As much are are his lawyers that doing the deed, i am sure that he is the one that gives them instructions to use any tactics to delay/taint all the proceses

feck the feckity fecking feck of the Supreme Court. :mad: :mad: :mad: It means further delay to his January 6 trial.

And that is what many people (me included) said that would happen, he will kick the can down the road till he can have a chance to be POTUS

He always gets away… with virtually everything. I’m exhausted, but also fired up to vote.

As much as I hate Trump I think things like this do more harm then good. Adds fuel to his conspiracy fueled fire. He hasn't been convicted of a crime yet. It's punishment without due process.

As much as I hate Trump I think things like this do more harm then good. Adds fuel to his conspiracy fueled fire. He hasn't been convicted of a crime yet. It's punishment without due process.

I think what's making it worse is it's only happening in blue states. From recollection though, Biden only won Michigan by about 3% last time. Roughly 200,000 votes I think it was, but still, a blue state none the less. Although I think those voting for Trump are going to do so regardless and those against him definitely won't be coming out to vote for him no matter what happens. I honestly don't think he, or anyone else can shift his numbers too much.

I think it's Biden's numbers that are looking more uncertain. The large number of undecided seems to be Democrat voters and some independents who have worries about Joe's health and ability to last another 5 years. The Israel/Gaza situation will have a factor, but I'm not certain it could be the deciding one, but that's not to say it couldn't as if it puts off 1 or 2% of Biden voters and it's a low turnout then it could have an impact. I think ensuring Democrats turn out in high numbers to vote is going to be the biggest challenge. Although I could easily be misunderstanding things, but that's how I have interpreted things from what I have been seeing and reading.