Donald Trump - GUILTY!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68376802

You'd think this daft twat would be too dumb to join in with the con, and you'd certainly think nobody would give a flying feck what she thinks anyway, but here we are. What a world.

Some of those quotes are amazing. She puts herself in opposition to the establishment, and laments the fact that the west has been run by the left for too long. Makes no sense.

DAILY interest is $111K...

Nice!! this has to hurt so badly. Pity we will never see him in prison but at least half a billion less for the prick.

His Gofundme has 1 million 453 more to go

Last edited:
Nice!! this has to hard so badly. Pity we will never see him in prison but at least half a billion less for the prick.

His Gofundme has 1 million 453 more to go
Sneakers and pants aren't gonna do it

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68376802

You'd think this daft twat would be too dumb to join in with the con, and you'd certainly think nobody would give a flying feck what she thinks anyway, but here we are. What a world.
I've just heard part of that speech on James O'Brien, and it's absolutely horrifying. Let's hope she's ditched (into the sea, ideally) at the next election.

Son of a German and the man who married women from the Czech Republic and Yugoslavia says what?

Actually his father was born in New York, his grandfather was German, however he's still the son of an immigrant because his mother was Scottish born on the island of Lewis

Actually his father was born in New York, his grandfather was German, however he's still the son of an immigrant because his mother was Scottish born on the island of Lewis

Yeah, my bad, his grandfather not his dad. His mother being Scottish is probably the only redeeming feature he has. Although if he takes credit for winning the Calcutta Cup I may rescind that comment.

Yeah, my bad, his grandfather not his dad. His mother being Scottish is probably the only redeeming feature he has. Although if he takes credit for winning the Calcutta Cup I may rescind that comment.

His mother was known to be a very kind person too. Donald and his late father Fred are the true assholes as far as they are concerned though.

Last edited:
The fact they can decipher who did what is an indictment of America's news networks. The two sets of voters are living in completely different realities. I don't know what can fix that.

Yeah agree with this.

You then you get comedians and chat show hosts being so blatantly divisive it is no wonder the country is completely divided between the left and right that there just is no middle ground for the population to work together.

There are two candidates in their late 70s and early 80s where one is a total fecking idiot and the other cannot string a couple of coherent sentences together.

Yeah agree with this.

You then you get comedians and chat show hosts being so blatantly divisive it is no wonder the country is completely divided between the left and right that there just is no middle ground for the population to work together.

There are two candidates in their late 70s and early 80s where one is a total fecking idiot and the other cannot string a couple of coherent sentences together.
You do realize that you are in a way playing along with that which you criticize? Biden is on a cognitive decline, no doubt, but stating that he 'cannot string together a couple of coherent sentences' is a bit of a stretch. Sure, both of your descriptions are a bit tongue in cheek OOT, but that's exactly what the comedians et al are doing.

You do realize that you are in a way playing along with that which you criticize? Biden is on a cognitive decline, no doubt, but stating that he 'cannot string together a couple of coherent sentences' is a bit of a stretch. Sure, both of your descriptions are a bit tongue in cheek OOT, but that's exactly what the comedians et al are doing.

Comedians are the least of the worries tbh. The problem is that Trump jumped the shark long ago and it became a seriously blurred line between comedy and reality. I think Denald hanging up his Twitter account was when it happened. When you can't tell the difference between satire, irony and reality and can't compete with the target then you know something is seriously wrong.

He doesn't have one, I'm fairly sure the folks on Lewis are ashamed of the connection!

This is the dangerous thing - you can't reason with these people, there are no truths, just what they want to believe. And they want to believe everything Trump says.
There needs to be a new classification of human, because I'm done being part of the same species as they are.