Donald Trump - GUILTY!

I’m trying to get up to speed on this grave thing, does she have a big mausoleum or cenotaph, or a crypt? Is this joke based on anything? Didn’t they keep the money to be laundered in an above ground crypt in Ozark?
There was a rumor that she was cremated, but buried in a casket, thus creating a lot of unused space. No truth to the rumor however.

His face looks like a Ronseal advert.
I find it strange that conservatives are foaming at the mouth attacking people in drag yet their king has more slap on his noggin than an 80's rock band.

FyDjHtwWwAkFoI3

No idea if this is real - the formatting looks a bit off - but the "like a dog" is just perfect :lol:

One of the best inconsistencies of Trump is his boasting that he knew all the best people, yet he had to fire all of them again for being disloyal or bad at their jobs.

No idea if this is real - the formatting looks a bit off - but the "like a dog" is just perfect :lol:

One of the best inconsistencies of Trump is his boasting that he knew all the best people, yet he had to fire all of them again for being disloyal or bad at their jobs.
People get real when they appear in places where telling porkies puts you in jail

Usually yes. However that will absolutely not apply to Donald J Trump who will protest his innocence, rant, rave, continue to lie and absolutely play the victim card right to the end. For him, admitting wrong doing or fault and the humiliation of his base hearing he's a fraud is absolutely a fate worse than death. His fragile narcissistic ego just couldn't take it.

are people falling for the Trump post?

It literally has imgflip.com on it
I've lost count of the number of times I've seen one of his tweets and thought "denald or...? Surely this one has to be fake" only for it to be the real Donald.

Trump on Truth Social

I have been summoned to appear at the Federal Courthouse in Miami on Tuesday, at 3 PM. I never thought it possible that such a thing could happen to a former President of the United States, who received far more votes than any sitting President in the History of our Country, and is currently leading, by far, all Candidates, both Democrat and Republican, in Polls of the 2024 Presidential Election. I AM AN INNOCENT MAN!