Donald Trump - GUILTY!

YB1JB0l.png

Not Trump fan in any way but this is farcical. You indict a president for treason and spying or espionage of the highest order

You dont just indict them for mishandling a document. No matter how by the book the charges are this reeks foul play to either gain fame by the prosecution or a more sinister play to tackle Trump from running in 2024.

And if God forbid he's send to jail there's gonna be riot. His rabid supporter will think that's a straight coup and as much as i loathe them you cant actually blame them for thinking that way.

Again. Not Trump supporter but you just dont do this to a running presidential candidate without serious beyond reasonable doubt charges. Mishandling a top secret document in his own office? Negligent stupidity at best

Not Trump fan in any way but this is farcical. You indict a president for treason and spying or espionage of the highest order

You dont just indict them for mishandling a document. No matter how by the book the charges are this reeks foul play to either gain fame by the prosecution or a more sinister play to tackle Trump from running in 2024.

And if God forbid he's send to jail there's gonna be riot. His rabid supporter will think that's a straight coup and as much as i loathe them you cant actually blame them for thinking that way.

Again. Not Trump supporter but you just dont do this to a running presidential candidate without serious beyond reasonable doubt charges. Mishandling a top secret document in his own office? Negligent stupidity at best
:lol:

Huh? You don't get to break such serious laws and get away with it because you used to be the POTUS. That isn't how the law (should) work. Politicians should not be above the law. He allegedly not only kept classified documents but showed them off to people after being specifically asked if he had now returned all classified documents. Not only did he have classified documents but he lied to the FBI to retain them. Sounds like well justified prison time to me.

holy shit the charges add up to 100 years :lol:

Trump on Truth Social

Conglaturation, Donald. You just joined a very exclusive club of notorious former leaders of democratic countries being indicted in the last decade or two: Nicolas Sarkozy, Silvio Berlusconi, Ehud Olmert, Jean-Claude Duvalier, José Sócrates, Park Geun-hye, Lee Myung-bak and Ma Ying-jeou.

Trump dying in prison would be something.

Just realized he could end up at the Federal Pen near me. It's where Bernie Madoff was, and the Unabomber is there now at the hospital. I could sit outside and laugh at him. :lol:

Last edited:

I agree fully! Of all the things Trump did, this shouldn't be it.

No Al Capone fan in any way but this is farcical. You indict a mobster for murder or human trafficking of the highest order.
You don’t just indict them for tax evasion.

No Al Capone fan in any way but this is farcical. You indict a mobster for murder or human trafficking of the highest order.
You don’t just indict them for tax evasion.

It's different if the person you are indicting has a real shot of winning the presidency and if the incumbent president is accused of a very similar albeit seemingly less serious thing.

It's different if the person you are indicting has a real shot of winning the presidency and if the incumbent president is accused of a very similar albeit seemingly less serious thing.
Once you are running for president, the law shouldn’t apply anymore. Good to know.

no it’s not