Donald Trump - GUILTY!

Trump said this at the CNN town hall (the ape comment that is). The guy is truly deranged.
Wow he said that in America of all places where racism has generally been blunted?

Trump said this at the CNN town hall (the ape comment that is). The guy is truly deranged.
Did she actually say it, I haven' seen (not been looking though) anything with her denying it

Did she actually say it, I haven' seen (not been looking though) anything with her denying it

Trump said that she said it back in the day, during the CNN town hall, which obviously means it never happened.

Even Matt Friend has incorporated it into his Trump impression (24 seconds in)

What actually happens if he doesn't shut up? More slap on the wrists?
he can be sanctioned, found in contempt of court, in the latter a judge has a pretty broad scope, if the judge was in a bad mood that day a spell in jail is not out of the question

he can be sanctioned, found in contempt of court, in the latter a judge has a pretty broad scope, if the judge was in a bad mood that day a spell in jail is not out of the question
Jail would most likely be moot iirc. There would be a mini-constitutional crisis as to what to do with the Secret Service.

Jail would most likely be moot iirc. There would be a mini-constitutional crisis as to what to do with the Secret Service.
It wouldn't be a jail jail, more likely the cells in the courthouse for a few hours, don't see why it has to be any kind of crisis, they can sit in a chair outside his cell!

It wouldn't be a jail jail, more likely the cells in the courthouse for a few hours, don't see why it has to be any kind of crisis, they can sit in a chair outside his cell!
No possible way they would allow Trump to be in a cell without at least one agent in with him. That defeats the constitutionally mandated use of the Secret Service if, for example, a medical emergency occurred.

Cells in a courthouse are high volume, rambunctious places where defendants are always on the move. They do not operate as overnight cells as far as I know. Trump wouldn’t have a contempt of court sentence of mere hours, it would be overnight in a county jail. That’s where another potential crisis would occur.

Tl/Dr? He’s not going to jail for contempt any time soon (unfortunately). The judge will bend over backwards & slap him with kid gloves monetarily for a good while before any incarceration is even considered.

I think Secret Service staff would love nothing more than to have all of their protected clients sat in a secure jail cell. Easiest job in the world.

No possible way they would allow Trump to be in a cell without at least one agent in with him. That defeats the constitutionally mandated use of the Secret Service if, for example, a medical emergency occurred.

Cells in a courthouse are high volume, rambunctious places where defendants are always on the move. They do not operate as overnight cells as far as I know. Trump wouldn’t have a contempt of court sentence of mere hours, it would be overnight in a county jail. That’s where another potential crisis would occur.

Tl/Dr? He’s not going to jail for contempt any time soon (unfortunately). The judge will bend over backwards & slap him with kid gloves monetarily for a good while before any incarceration is even considered.
I wouldn't bet on this judge bending over backwards for too long, interestingly he's the one in charge of Steve Bannon's upcoming case, pick the right time and they could be sharing!

They would have to work out a deal between the secret service and the prison. Maybe create something similar to the Valachi suite at La Tuna prison in Texas.

They would have to work out a deal between the secret service and the prison. Maybe create something similar to the Valachi suite at La Tuna prison in Texas.
There's an easier way, just give him agents who constantly piss him off, whilst he's entitled to have protection he can refuse it, so the biggest set of woke, liberal, black, gay and transgender agents they have should do the trick :D

John P Rowley III

vySOGCOK_400x400.jpg

Looks absolutely shocking without the creosote

6 Happy meals and a good dipping in Ronseal should sort him out.

Looks pretty normal to me, just isn’t all riled up and talking shite for once