Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Another baffling contract extension from the house of baffling contract extensions.

Someday I would like answers to contract extensions for Rooney, Nani, Zlatan, Bailly, Martial, Ole, McTominay, Bruno, Dalot.....and I am sure there are others that I am missing.

Ludens the Red

What do you do with a mediocre right back? You play him out of position at left back whilst benching the emergency left back you signed to avoid playing matches without a left back.

criticalanalysis

Some dodgy passes and got away with not challenging at the back post one time but I honestly do think he's a very capable player. Such a shame we play so disjointedly. He's a legit right wing threat on his own with his powerful dribbling and overlaps.

NZT-One

Fair fecks to him. I thought he had a really good match tonight. Was brave and good technically and good enough defensively.

kundalini

Very impressive first half performance. Poor 2nd half. Usually does a much better job of defending at the far post.

TrailMonkey

He is consistently inconsistent. Never sure which version is going rock up. IMO he has more decent games than bad ones, and he's always got a mistake in him. But he does cover his ground, try and get forward, never shirk getting involved etc. An odd one for sure.

edgecutter

He's one of those players that changes like the wind. Can be excellent and then throw a stinker. Today he was good.

Ekeke

Thought he was our best player other than McTom the match winner in the first half and the small amount of the 2nd half ive seen so far.

Bwuk

If Antony is playing RW then Dalot simply has to start. Hes a far bigger threat than AWB.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Some great moments tonight and yeah, himself and Anthony worked really well together.

Rossa

Excellent performance, especially the first half, I thought. He's a great athlete.
He's a terrific athlete. Kept up with and outpaced Mudryk a couple of times both in attack and in defending, and kept going up and down the flank for the full match. Arguably our fastest player over distance?

He's strange though. You don't want him in the team when we are being pressed as he shuts off defensively from time to time. In attack, his output is limited in terms of numbers, but his timing when playing with Antony is very good. Needs to improve his crossing and decision making, but he's great at coming into those position in the first place.

Raven

He's a terrific athlete. Kept up with and outpaced Mudryk a couple of times both in attack and in defending, and kept going up and down the flank for the full match. Arguably our fastest player over distance?

He's strange though. You don't want him in the team when we are being pressed as he shuts off defensively from time to time. In attack, his output is limited in terms of numbers, but his timing when playing with Antony is very good. Needs to improve his crossing and decision making, but he's great at coming into those position in the first place.
I'd say he's not far off our fastest over short or long distances, his pace and physicality have really exploded over the last couple of seasons.

I think he's inconsistent but that his top level is very high and if he can address his final ball and concentration issues he could well be considered world class some day.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist

He's really good in build up and what he does with the ball when we are being pressed I'd say. His defending when up against a tricky 1 v 1 winger is his weakness unfortunately, which is Wan Bissaka's strength. He's also really good in the air.

I think his final ball is also vastly improved. Combine the 2 RB's we have and you'd have an absolute beast back there. But it's not a bad situation to have 2 solid options at good ages. Eventually we'll upgrade, but it'll be a ton of money and a huge risk regardless of who it is so I understand not pushing to upgrade that position.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
When he's "on" it, he can be good. But there is still very little confidence in him long term and for a consistence period of time

Irwin99

There was a period last season during our best run of form where he and Antony were linking up really well. There’s a decent amount of technique in that combination (end product was an issue though)

every time I give up on Dalot he puts a performance where I think ‘there’s a good player there’. He’s the new Fred!

NoPace

I'd say he's not far off our fastest over short or long distances, his pace and physicality have really exploded over the last couple of seasons.

I think he's inconsistent but that his top level is very high and if he can address his final ball and concentration issues he could well be considered world class some day.
Yeah, he fits better with Antony than Wan-Bissaka does, so I imagine we'll sell AWB this summer to a mid-table Prem side with a hole at RB like West Ham (Coufal is 31), Palace, Everton or whoever has their RB go out with a long-term injury.

Big swaps never happen, but something convoluted like Onana for Wan-Bissaka + 30M and Pellistri going there on loan for a year makes some sense. Everton can buy a new partner for Garner with that 30M, spend their own transfer kitty on a new #10, and AWB would be a solid upgrade there and Pellistri gives them a cheap RW stopgap for a season who would probably fit Dyche's system okay.

Rossa

Agreed that he looks much more fit now than before, and his speed is really impressive. I recall Rashford mentioning him as well when talking about the fastest players at the club. I think he sometimes struggle with quick players in defense, but that could be more down to positioning than acceleration, as he clearly out-accelerated Mudryk yesterday in attack.

He's also a bit of a unit and strong in the air. It's the tricky, quick wingers that like to dribble that he struggles with, as well as defensive awareness.

BelfastRed2021

3 goals and 5 assists in about 5 seasons in all competitions never ever going to be good enough i have nightmares of him starting against liverpool if he does you can be sure we will concede goals at the back post when he switches off, had a decent game against Chelsea but when is this club going to sell these dross full backs we have and get in some that can actually attack and defend consistently week in and week out.

Pronewbie

Peep
He's fine as a back-up RB IMHO. It's just that we're so used to having stalwarts at RB who play every week. From Neville to Valencia, with some sprinkling of Rafael. We need to find that mainstay RB and I'm afraid AWB ain't it.

Man Utd 0:3 Bournemouth

Zoo

Braindead charlatan. Square the ball, maybe we equalise then who knows. Instead tries to be the hero. He’s a joke

stevoc

Dogshit again but a Ten Hag favourite. Persevering with useless cnuts like Dalot is what will eventually get him sacked.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I'll never get how he plays over AWB. I'm not saying Aaron is great by any means, but he's so much better than Dalot. I can't think of one thing Dalot is good at.

mavradal

MotM for me today, put no wrong foot and did some good runs on offense as well.

TempusFugit

Why didn't he pass to Højlund? Typical of this team, get to the opposition box and their brain shuts down.

Stadjer

So stupid. Could have assisted Hojlund for the 1-1 but instead it becomes 0-2 because he went for the selfish and very difficult shot and blasted it wide.

stevoc

3 goals and 5 assists in about 5 seasons in all competitions never ever going to be good enough i have nightmares of him starting against liverpool if he does you can be sure we will concede goals at the back post when he switches off, had a decent game against Chelsea but when is this club going to sell these dross full backs we have and get in some that can actually attack and defend consistently week in and week out.
Shocking return.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Nothing sums up how shit we've been with the fact he's been here 5 years and he's learned absolutely feck all about football. He's good athlete, but he's utterly brain-dead.

the hea

Awful footballer. The fact that players like Dalot, McT and Martial keeps getting regular minutes speaks volume about how bad our squad is.