Did he really play for them?

cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png

Should of been Juve -> United....

em-floppte-em-in-wolfsburg-stefan-effenberg-f_full.jpg

Effenberg at Wolfsburg.

And to have also pic of him (I think he would be namend in such a thread in a non-united message board.)

article-1319782-065DC9350000044D-390_306x446.jpg

Anelka was incredible for Bolton from what I remember. He seemed to realise it was his last chance, played amazing for a year, then got his move to Chelsea, as every United fan is glad he did

Why is every United fan glad for that?

283097_bigportrait.jpg

Maxi López - Barcelona

n_f_c_barcelona_los_jugadores-3008964.jpg

Demetrio Albertini - Barcelona

Edgar-Davids-FC-Barcelona.jpg

Edgar Davids - Barcelona

1409928945_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg

Saviola - Hellas Verona

0965024001430560063_filepicker.jpg

Verón - Chelsea

premier-league-gary-medel-cardiff-manchester-city_2994493.jpg

Medel with Cardiff was also very WTF

Tal Ben Haim is quite good at this. Saw him playing for Maccabi Tel Aviv the other day, and thought "oh, he played for Portsmouth."

He also played for West Ham, QPR, and Charlton between Portsmouth and Maccabi, and I can't remember him playing for a single one of them. Can't remember him playing for Bolton, Chelsea, Manchester City or Sunderland, now that I think about it.

Haven't looked through the thread - anyone mentioned Julian Faubert to Real Madrid?

Landon-Bayern.jpg

Donovan at Bayern Munich

barzagli.jpg

Barzagli at Wolfsburg

marko-marin.jpg

Marin at Chelsea, still their player as well:lol:

81839d1317706018-schalke-schalke-picture.jpg

Rakitic at Schalke (they sold him for 2,5 Million Euros to Sevilla:lol:)

Tal Ben Haim is quite good at this. Saw him playing for Maccabi Tel Aviv the other day, and thought "oh, he played for Portsmouth."

He also played for West Ham, QPR, and Charlton between Portsmouth and Maccabi, and I can't remember him playing for a single one of them. Can't remember him playing for Bolton, Chelsea, Manchester City or Sunderland, now that I think about it.

* Those United fans who claim Spurs cannot attract top players need to have a closer look - possibly the most recognized footballer in history has plied his trade for Spurs while ignoring United.,

* Marketing potential of Maradona in Spurs shirt is huge even after 20+ years and will lure future talents from Argentina to Spurs, as proven by the acquisition of Erik Lamela who is considered as Argentina's next big prospect by many,

* Maradona cost Tottenham about 150 times less than Martial cost United while being much more recognized and coming with much bigger marketing value. This is actually laughable that some here consider €120m fee for Martial as reasonable,

* United fans will argue tirelessly about club's potential and claim they are a big club but can they honestly name a single footballer as recognized as Maradona, who plied his trade for the club? I'll give you a hint: they can't,

* While United constantly lose out on their targets and are forced to part with top Argentinian talent against their wish (case in point: Di Maria, Heinze, Tevez and Veron all left despite United putting strong struggle to keep all of them), Spurs had zero issue acquiring the brightest Argentina talent of all time and 20 years later they managed to sign the second best Argentinian ever (Lamela) and it looks like they will be able to keep him for considerable time. United fans who think their club is big should probably re-consider.

that picture with Pardiola, Tevez and Mascherano is the best anyway..

didn't really remember Adebayor in real shirt

* Those United fans who claim Spurs cannot attract top players need to have a closer look - possibly the most recognized footballer in history has plied his trade for Spurs while ignoring United.,

* Marketing potential of Maradona in Spurs shirt is huge even after 20+ years and will lure future talents from Argentina to Spurs, as proven by the acquisition of Erik Lamela who is considered as Argentina's next big prospect by many,

* Maradona cost Tottenham about 150 times less than Martial cost United while being much more recognized and coming with much bigger marketing value. This is actually laughable that some here consider €120m fee for Martial as reasonable,

* United fans will argue tirelessly about club's potential and claim they are a big club but can they honestly name a single footballer as recognized as Maradona, who plied his trade for the club? I'll give you a hint: they can't,

* While United constantly lose out on their targets and are forced to part with top Argentinian talent against their wish (case in point: Di Maria, Heinze, Tevez and Veron all left despite United putting strong struggle to keep all of them), Spurs had zero issue acquiring the brightest Argentina talent of all time and 20 years later they managed to sign the second best Argentinian ever (Lamela) and it looks like they will be able to keep him for considerable time. United fans who think their club is big should probably re-consider.

:D

Too good :lol::lol::lol:

Are we sure Glaston doesn't have dual accounts? This was a bit too much like the real deal.

Aquilani Liverpool
t1larg.aquilani.gi.jpg

Triple H Liverpool
article-0-01E84032000004B0-76_306x423.jpg

Wilhelmsson Bolton
EMP-5219347.jpg

Nakata Bolton
_40807134_nak.jpg

D'Alessandro Portsmouth
D-Alessandro-Andres-5x4_Diashow.jpg

Mikel-Arteta-8-vass.jpg

Mikel Arteta at Rangers

tc-millwall.jpg

Tim Cahill at Millwall

keane.png

Roy Keane at Celtic

855409-alessandro-del-piero.jpg

Alessandro del Piero at Sydney FC

Emile+Heskey+League+Rd+22+Newcastle+v+Brisbane+YFmwe3xbPrtl.jpg

Emile Heskey at Newcastle Jets

Last edited:
I'm still shocked about Pires at Aston Villa. First time I heard about that was on the first page of this thread.

130101_350_233

Welbz at Preston. Wasn't even that long ago. Erased from memory. Never happened.

C_71_article_1595074_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Maicon never played for City either.

n_malaga_cf_ruud_van_nistelrooy-3487444.jpg

Remember Ruud at Malaga? Me neither, because it didn't happen.

_58324859_alansmith.jpg

Alan Smith not playing for MK Dons

pennant_zaragoza.jpg

Jermaine Pennant buys a Real Zaragoza shirt