Desire Doue

As others have said can't help but feel this is bad news re Sancho to PSG. Better look for another buyer ASAP.

As others have said can't help but feel this is bad news re Sancho to PSG. Better look for another buyer ASAP.

Yeah hopefully discussed at this recruitment meeting that is supposed to take part today

If we didn't need a CB and RB/LB cover you may have a point
i'd rather gamble wiht youth players or Evans on board so we could spend the money on getting top quality attacking players

Sancho is tailor made for Saudi. His England career is likely done given how stacked England are with young attacking midfielders/wide players and his poor attitude at bvb, city and utd will be held against him. He has already played at the highest level in champions league and no other top 4 team in England will sign him for obvious reasons. Saudi are signing lots of young players so provided Ronaldo has not black balled him, the lifestyle should be more to his liking and no compromise on wages required.

Last edited:
So are they football people or financial people who make financially driven decision? Sancho has been a massive hit in the Bundesliga and a similar profile to Simons and Doué.

He's been a hit at Dortmund. Bayern "FC Hollywood" can be a notoriously rough club. If you consider Sancho's flop at United as a symptom he may struggle in high stakes, high pressure environment, might deter them from having him on their list.

This is on Bayern for fecking about too long trying to get us to fork out more cash for de Ligt, had they accepted our offer weeks ago they’d have the cash to get the Doue deal done quickly ahead of PSG. Now they’ve probably fecked our chances of getting rid of Sancho as well, cheers Bayern!!

This is on Bayern for fecking about too long trying to get us to fork out more cash for de Ligt, had they accepted our offer weeks ago they’d have the cash to get the Doue deal done quickly ahead of PSG. Now they’ve probably fecked our chances of getting rid of Sancho as well, cheers Bayern!!
Doué was never going to decide until after the Olympics. Him joining PSG actually screws both United and Bayern since Sancho and Coman are both on the chopping block and PSG was rumored to be interested.

Hopefully Bayern will go for Sancho now that Doue is off to PSG
Bayern is trying to cut their wage bill, you really think they will go for Sancho? I don’t think they would go for Sancho even if they manage to get rid of Coman and Gnabry.

Bayern is trying to cut their wage bill, you really think they will go for Sancho? I don’t think they would go for Sancho even if they manage to get rid of Coman and Gnabry.

Ah good point, wishful thinking on my part. Bayern seem to be going for a younger profile of player too.

Hopefully Bayern will go for Sancho now that Doue is off to PSG
They have said they will wait till next summer now to try for Floren Wirtz or Xavier Simmons. They have Olisse, Gnarby, Coman, Sane for the wide positions already.

Its one of the reasons I think Doue chose PSG. Less competition in the wide areas

They have said they will wait till next summer now to try for Floren Wirtz or Xavier Simmons. They have Olisse, Gnarby, Coman, Sane for the wide positions already.

Its one of the reasons I think Doue chose PSG. Less competition in the wide areas
"How many player names can you misspell in one post?"

dinostar77: "yes"

Paying a similar fee for Olise and Doué would have been a joke for Bayern anyway. Olisé is thrice the player Doué is and I'm not convinced it will ever change.

PSG doesn't feck about. Getting all the high profile talents in midfield even though their midfield was already quite good. Hopefully we can do this too in about 1 or 2 summers.