Dele Alli is England's best young midfielder playing in Turkey

So doing it in things like Champions league semi finals means nothing? Ok. Premier league is greater then all and Mahrez is the best player in the world

As I've said, Juventus does not equal Pogba. And a cup competition is not the same as a league.

He needs to show that he's "world class" in the Prem and not in some piss poor league.

CL is also piss poor compared to the PL, I take it then? Man, can't wait for your mighty midfield to steamroll Europe this season:lol:

He's very, very short wired. Seems to be your typical chav of Vardy/Wilshit ilk. If Poch can help him with that, it will be great for him, if not, I can see his mentality holding him back.

The delusions mostly come from United fans - almost every signing is hailed as world class when they sign ... and then reality hits.
Like who? The only people I've seen being hailed as world class on this forum are Di Maria, Pogba, Zlatan and maybe Schweinsteiger. Stop bullshitting. No one called the Memphis, Schneiderlin, Darmian, Herrera, Shaw,Bailly,Mkhitaryan, Rojo, Blind etc etc signings world class when they signed.

And seriously to call us deluded is deluded itself. Saying Pogba is not better than Dembele because he has only played 1 game is a flawed argument. Are you saying the likes of Iniesta, Kroos, Rakitic, Vidal, Verratti would not get into the Spurs team because they've never played in the PL? Granted they are better than Pogba but not by much. If anything Pogba is more likely to walk into your side given his physical characteristics. Seriously, are you a WUM?

What I actually said is that Alli showed more potential last season than Pogba did at the same age. And I also said that Pogba would have to compete for his place in Spurs midfield, which is true.
Not even going to bother engaging on this, just going to quote it for the end of the season.

Oh my fecking God are you seriously comparing Delli Alli and Dembele with Pogba?

Pogba has reached champions league finals and the finals of the European championships and he's 23. Delli Alli choked for England and choked for Spurs at a time it mattered the most last season, getting a disgusting red card into the bargain.

Come to thread about Alli, read about Pogba vs Dembele. Classic Caf :lol:

Oh my fecking God are you seriously comparing Delli Alli and Dembele with Pogba?

Pogba has reached champions league finals and the finals of the European championships and he's 23. Delli Alli choked for England and choked for Spurs at a time it mattered the most last season, getting a disgusting red card into the bargain.
Man, this is Glaston arguing. You can't reason with him. He has some weird inferiority complex in relation to Utd.

Like who? The only people I've seen being hailed as world class on this forum are Di Maria, Pogba, Zlatan and maybe Schweinsteiger. Stop bullshitting. No one called the Memphis, Schneiderlin, Darmian, Herrera, Shaw,Bailly,Mkhitaryan, Rojo, Blind etc etc signings world class when they signed.

And seriously to call us deluded is deluded itself. Saying Pogba is not better than Dembele because he has only played 1 game is a flawed argument. Are you saying the likes of Iniesta, Kroos, Rakitic, Vidal, Verratti would not get into the Spurs team because they've never played in the PL? Granted they are better than Pogba but not by much. If anything Pogba is more likely to walk into your side given his physical characteristics. Seriously, are you a WUM?
If you have to ask, you know the answer!

I'm guessing you accidentally lumped Rakitic (and maybe Vidal) in to the better than Pogba statement?

Glaston is saying he would have to compete to play. Which is his obstinate way of saying "he may not be worse or equal, but still I refuse to say he is better."

Pogba would compete at spurs the same way Neymar or Suarez would if spurs somehow managed to sign one of them.

By pissing all over the competition from an almighty height.

Man, this is Glaston arguing. You can't reason with him. He has some weird inferiority complex in relation to Utd.
There is an easy way to deal with Glaston.

Simply not take him seriously. He craves the attention that comes with whipping the CAF into a frenzy. The more ludicrous the statements he throws out ,the more he hooks in.

He has been making absurd claims on here for years. When he is proven wrong,he just moves on the next one. Maybe it gives him some sort of kick.

Not even going to bother engaging on this, just going to quote it for the end of the season.
Fool.

Glaston won't be around for the end of the season.

He's a nasty bastard on the field - not necessarily a bad thing and many on here have bemoaned our own lack of such qualities but he needs to be smarter and has already a target to be wound up because of how he reacts.

I was actually pretty surprised when I first saw him interviewed - seems (for a footballer) quite eloquent and educated, nothing like his persona on the field.

Anyway, it's the usual young, inexperienced player having some issues, which he'll have to learn to control...to compare him with Pogba is pointless - he's a good, talented (very) young player, who was largely excellent last year and will surely become even better.

There is an easy way to deal with Glaston.

Simply not take him seriously. He craves the attention that comes with whipping the CAF into a frenzy. The more ludicrous the statements he throws out ,the more he hooks in.

He has been making absurd claims on here for years. When he is proven wrong,he just moves on the next one. Maybe it gives him some sort of kick.
I know. He's been peddling the same s.... for 10 years and I should put him on ignore but his lunacy has some fun moments

Juventus does not equal Pogba.

Envland /Spurs does not equal Delle

As I've said, Juventus does not equal Pogba. And a cup competition is not the same as a league.
You want to repost your Pogba scouting report before the kick off v Hull?
Since it was so accurate...that lazy, sideways passing fraud of a player.

The majority of recent posts directed at me in this thread claim things I've not actually said ... the typical strawman argument of the weak posters.

For record (and again):

1) Alli showed more potential last season than Pogba did at the same age (19). This is a true statement IMO.

2) Dembele was Spurs best CM last season. Pogba has played 2 games in the Prem against weak and (at home) middling opposition. Thus the claim that Pogba would walk into the Spurs side to replace Dembele is very far from being proven. Again, all true statements IMO.

The majority of recent posts directed at me in this thread claim things I've not actually said ... the typical strawman argument of the weak posters.

For record (and again):

1) Alli showed more potential last season than Pogba did at the same age (19). This is a true statement IMO.

2) Dembele was Spurs best CM last season. Pogba has played 2 games in the Prem against weak and (at home) middling opposition. Thus the claim that Pogba would walk into the Spurs side to replace Dembele is very far from being proven. Again, all true statements IMO.
Do you think Verratti would walk into the Spurs team?

For record (and again):

How can "all statements be true" in your opinion? No facts to back your opinions up?

For record (and again):

I agree. Players are only bought to be backups to the first 11 you already have and never as players who will immediately start.

If you have to ask, you know the answer!

I'm guessing you accidentally lumped Rakitic (and maybe Vidal) in to the better than Pogba statement?
No I think they're marginally better right now. Pogba is only 23 to be fair to him.

Glaston probably thinks that Neuer, Boateng, Muller won't walk in the Spurs lineup because they don't play in England.

2754909_full-lnd.jpg

Which ones are Dembele and Alli?

Did Alli still complete more forwards passes than the sideways / play it safe merchant hype machine Pogba?
Woe is Glaston that he has to remember all the nonsene he posts.

You're a master of the art of false equivalances. Dembele being the best CM for Spurs means he was the best CM in a team that finished behind Leiceister and Arsenal, and went out of the EL in a pretty unglamarous manner(with the mighty Alli), and not much else.
Pogba proved his class on the highest level against teams like fecking Real Madrid, besides anyone sane with working eyes can see who of these two players is the better footballer. So spare us these inane hidden "But can he do it on a cold night in..." suggestions.
What's next? Would Messi have to prove he can challenge Kane for his spot?

How can "all statements be true" in your opinion? No facts to back your opinions up?

I've previously cited the Alli stats, which back my opinion up. Look up Pogba's stats for goals and assists when he was aged 19 if you don't believe me.

Why don't you drag Messi, Bale, Neymar and Ronaldo into the thread whilst you're at it?
Well because you use the shit league and no PL experience on Pogba which is the same for Verratti. Can't really say that about La Liga and players who already been here like Bale and Ronaldo