Decades Chain Draft

NM

Start123456789101112
Mustard10-14L. MessiL. ModricV. VoroninP. JenningsR. RensenbrinkA. ChivadzeM. Amoros
Michael95-99RonaldoA. NestaR. FerdinandB. SchweinsteigerJ. OblakJ. JohnstoneR. Dzodzuashvili
Physio65-69PeleW. OverathT. CubillasM. BossisP. McGrathJ. ChilavertG. Batistuta
GSTQ65-69EusebioB. MooreR. KrolK. DalglishP. ElkjaerM. DesaillyF. Cannavaro
NM70-74J. CruyffD. PassarellaSocratesM. Preud'hommeP. VierchowoodB. LizarazuA. ShevchenkoM. Essien
General80-84M. PlatiniA. BrehmeH. StoichkovP. MaldiniG. SilvaR. CarvalhoE. CavaniV. Van Dijk
Beam75-79O. BlokhinG. ScireaM. van BastenM. LaudrupF. RedondoS. CañizaresN. Vidić
Edgar15-19K. De BruyneB. CharltonC. AlbertoA. CabriniA. HansenKh ForsterD. SavicevicD. Deschamps
Enigma10-14C. RonaldoD. GodinD. LawB. VogtsU. FillolM. TardelliR. Bratseth
Sjor75-79E. FigueroaK-H. RummeniggeR. GullitR. BaggioCafuP. VieiraP. ScholesP. Cech
H-Man65-69G. BestG. FacchettiP. BreitnerZ. BoniekV. BezsonovRomarioD. BergkampR. Ayala
Big Dunk70-74F. BeckenbauerFalcaoJ. TiganaG. BergomiD. IrwinL. FigoS. CampbellD. Villa
Gio80-84ZicoF. RijkaardJ. KohlerR. KeaneJ. ZanettiT. HenryD. SilvaK. Benzema
Lord S.70-74G. MullerA. SimonsenG. SounessA. DemyanenkoD. PetrescuM. Rui CostaO. CórdobaRonaldinho
Crappy65-69D. DzajicH. ChumpitazJ. NeeskensB. RobsonR. DasayevA. CostacurtaZ. ZidaneR. Carlos
Isotope85-89F. BaresiL. MatthäusL. ThuramP. NedvedA. ColeXaviG. OchoaA. Shesternyov

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Start123456789101112
Mustard10-14L. MessiL. ModricV. VoroninP. JenningsR. RensenbrinkA. ChivadzeM. Amoros
Michael95-99RonaldoA. NestaR. FerdinandB. SchweinsteigerJ. OblakJ. JohnstoneR. Dzodzuashvili
GSTQ65-69EusebioB. MooreR. KrolK. DalglishP. ElkjaerM. DesaillyF. CannavaroR. Giggs
NM70-74J. CruyffD. PassarellaSocratesM. Preud'hommeP. VierchowoodB. LizarazuA. ShevchenkoM. Essien
General80-84M. PlatiniA. BrehmeH. StoichkovP. MaldiniG. SilvaR. CarvalhoE. CavaniV. Van Dijk
Beam75-79O. BlokhinG. ScireaM. van BastenM. LaudrupF. RedondoS. CañizaresN. Vidić
Edgar15-19K. De BruyneB. CharltonC. AlbertoA. CabriniA. HansenKh ForsterD. SavicevicP. Again
Sjor75-79E. FigueroaK-H. RummeniggeR. GullitR. BaggioCafuP. VieiraP. ScholesP. Cech
H-Man65-69G. BestG. FacchettiP. BreitnerZ. BoniekV. BezsonovRomarioD. BergkampR. Ayala
Big Dunk70-74F. BeckenbauerFalcaoJ. TiganaG. BergomiD. IrwinL. FigoS. CampbellD. Villa
Lord S.70-74G. MullerA. SimonsenG. SounessA. DemyanenkoD. PetrescuM. Rui CostaO. CórdobaRonaldinho
Crappy65-69D. DzajicH. ChumpitazJ. NeeskensB. RobsonR. DasayevA. CostacurtaZ. ZidaneR. Carlos
Isotope85-89F. BaresiL. MatthäusL. ThuramP. NedvedA. ColeXaviG. OchoaA. Shesternyov

@Physiocrat @Michaelf7777777 @Edgar Allan Pillow

GodShaveTheQueen

If we qualify for it, doubt anyone kept track of who does/doesn't. Anyone bored enough to do it?
Not that I am not enjoying posting pictures as such, but I don't think the rule matters that much anyways as most should ideally be skipping R12. Almost stupid to pick a player from 20-22 and waste a club/country for reinforcements.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks

Start123456789101112
GSTQ65-69EusebioB. MooreR. KrolK. DalglishP. ElkjaerM. DesaillyF. Cannavaro
Edgar15-19K. De BruyneB. CharltonC. AlbertoA. CabriniA. HansenKh ForsterD. SavicevicD. Deschamps

@GodShaveTheQueen

GodShaveTheQueen

Beam skips the 12th pick because he hasn't updated the table.
I was trying to be cute with subtle hints but since you can't seem to decode them and me hitting the bed, you probably need to replace Deschamps. Haven't checked the exact years but pretty sure you have a Juventus overlap with Cabrini.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
12th Pick:

Mustard: Yes
Michael: No. Ronaldo.
@Physiocrat : Yes, but don't think you fooled me with that Pele picture shenanigans :wenger:
GSTQ: Yes
NM: No. Cruyff
General: No. Platini
Beam: No. Blokhin
Edgar: Yes
Enigma: Yes
Sjor: Yes
Himannv: Yes
Dunk: Yes
Gio: No. Zico
LS/Anto: No if LS' Muller pick counts, yes otherwise
Crappy: No. Dasayev.
Isotope: No. Ochoa/Shesternyov

I think this is accurate, with the first failure to post a picture or update the table listed. Any ranting, eye-rolling or abuse to be directed at Bepo please. He's the one running the concentration camp, and I'm merely the amoral guard.

Last edited:

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
I was trying to be cute with subtle hints but since you can't seem to decode them and me hitting the bed, you probably need to replace Deschamps. Haven't checked the exact years but pretty sure you have a Juventus overlap with Cabrini.
Yeah, looks like I have to.

Haven't really been following the thread since Friday, so missed hints, subtle it otherwise.

Will pick later tonight or tomorrow.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Not that I am not enjoying posting pictures as such, but I don't think the rule matters that much anyways as most should ideally be skipping R12. Almost stupid to pick a player from 20-22 and waste a club/country for reinforcements.
I have a bigger problem which is that I always gave it for granted I could dive into the Netherlands NT for a defender/midfielder when I repeated 1970-74 and suddenly I won't.

I basically had a list of 15 possible players I'd ve happy with for 4 picks across 2010-19 and 1965-74.

Almost half were 1970-74 :(

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
ard: Yes
@Physiocrat : Yes, but don't think you fooled me with that Pele picture shenanigans :wenger:
Sjor, enigma and GSTQ are certain no.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
12th Pick:

I think this is accurate, with the first failure to post a picture or update the table listed. Any ranting, eye-rolling or abuse to be directed at Bepo please. He's the one running the concentration camp, and I'm merely the amoral guard.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
12th Pick:

Eh

Rinat Dasayev

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.

Start123456789101112
Mustard10-14L. MessiL. ModricV. VoroninP. JenningsR. RensenbrinkA. ChivadzeM. AmorosG. BuchwaldS. Effenberg
GSTQ65-69EusebioB. MooreR. KrolK. DalglishP. ElkjaerM. DesaillyF. CannavaroR. Giggs
Beam75-79O. BlokhinG. ScireaM. van BastenM. LaudrupF. RedondoS. CañizaresN. VidićP. Lahm
Edgar15-19K. De BruyneB. CharltonC. AlbertoA. CabriniA. HansenKh ForsterD. SavicevicP. Again

@Michaelf7777777 @Physiocrat

Enigma_87

You know who

Start123456789101112
Mustard10-14L. MessiL. ModricV. VoroninP. JenningsR. RensenbrinkA. ChivadzeM. AmorosG. BuchwaldS. Effenberg
Beam75-79O. BlokhinG. ScireaM. van BastenM. LaudrupF. RedondoS. CañizaresN. VidićP. Lahm
Enigma10-14C. RonaldoD. GodinD. LawB. VogtsU. FillolM. TardelliR. BratsethA. Carboni

@Michaelf7777777 @Physiocrat

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
Since Michael can't pick either of my players or GSTQ's and I'm off out I'll pick all three.

For me:

For GSTQ:

Start123456789101112
Physio65-69PeleW. OverathT. CubillasM. BossisP. McGrathJ. ChilavertG. BatistutaG. ZambrottaM. Senna
GSTQ65-69EusebioB. MooreR. KrolK. DalglishP. ElkjaerM. DesaillyF. CannavaroR. GiggsD. Alves
Enigma10-14C. RonaldoD. GodinD. LawB. VogtsU. FillolM. TardelliR. BratsethA. Carboni

@Michaelf7777777

antohan

What's shocking is the guy on the other side is not picked yet. Hardly blocks much as well. From a quick scan, looks like no one will pick him.
Not really, I think I was the last to win a draft with a flat 4-4-2. I think it was a mix of missing SAF and LvGs total football not being all that.

You'd need a 442 draft for a 442 to win and even then it would get sketched as 4-2-3-1

Michaelf7777777

(∪。∪)。。。zzz
Mario Kempes (75-79) and Ivan Gudelj (80-84)

Start123456789101112
Michael95-99RonaldoA. NestaR. FerdinandB. SchweinsteigerJ. OblakJ. JohnstoneR. DzodzuashviliM. KempesI. Gudelj
Physio65-69PeleW. OverathT. CubillasM. BossisP. McGrathJ. ChilavertG. BatistutaG. ZambrottaM. Senna
GSTQ65-69EusebioB. MooreR. KrolK. DalglishP. ElkjaerM. DesaillyF. CannavaroR. GiggsD. Alves

antohan

This 20-23 sub thing has tied me up in knots.

I want to complete an all-singing all-dancing World Cup Winners + ROTW peaches XI

If it's a peach, it has to be ROTW. If it's a peach from a world-cup winner that country is "wasted" as I won't go into taking entry level Argentinians, Italians, etc and gradually upgrading them to GOATs.

Looks very likely I will "waste" a WCW country now.

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan

Start123456789101112
Michael95-99RonaldoA. NestaR. FerdinandB. SchweinsteigerJ. OblakJ. JohnstoneR. DzodzuashviliM. KempesI. Gudelj
General80-84M. PlatiniA. BrehmeH. StoichkovP. MaldiniG. SilvaR. CarvalhoE. CavaniV. Van DijkG. Banks
Isotope85-89F. BaresiL. MatthäusL. ThuramP. NedvedA. ColeXaviG. OchoaA. Shest

Last edited: