Day 7 | Slovenia vs Serbia | Denmark vs England | Spain vs Italy

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Definitely thought this.
The media have campaigned for him to start it's been all over talksport for ages. I didn't think he'd do it as it's barely been tried before, but here we are 2nd game into a major tournament shoehorning him into the heart of midfield.
England looked miles better 2 years ago.
They only do this to wind people up. If Southgate is picking the starting 11 based on the views of Talkshite, then we really are in trouble.

Actually, they have also been saying that we should drop Foden.

leontas

I feel like I should root for Denmark given there's more United players in that team.

Smacky The Frog

This looks like every other Gareth Southgate team. Slow and laboured in possession with seemingly no set idea on how to move the ball forward beyond relying on your really good players to "do something". You could hand him Man City's eleven and he'd have them looking like this in about 3 matches.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
If Walker goes of. Put Trent their and bring on mainoo/Wharton

diarm

I’m at work so watching this on the computer. Tried RTE Player but the quality was like watching it through a potato.

Switched on the VPN and tried BBC player - it was even worse.

Now I’m watching it on an illegal stream and the picture is crystal clear.

buchansleftleg

Shearer laying the groundwork for English excuses with complaints about the pitch.

The fact England are chasing shadows and can't retain possession is of course a secondary matter.

Danish players seem to be coping with the pitch.