Day 7 | Slovenia vs Serbia | Denmark vs England | Spain vs Italy

Malons

I will never understand why anyone chooses ITV over BBC when they both show the same game, but they do.
Sam Whatshisface decides it for me. Dreadful. He makes so many mistakes because rather than watching the match he's busy squirrelling through his notes to read something out he prepared earlier

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Sam Whatshisface decides it for me. Dreadful. He makes so many mistakes because rather than watching the match he's busy squirrelling through his notes to read something out he prepared earlier
I honestly never remember which commentator is on which channel. The adverts and 45 seconds of analysis at halftime on ITV makes me a BBC man for life.

PoTMS

Looks like Serbia's president was serious about them quitting.

90 + 5min

Slovenia is underrated team. Just like Austria and Switzerland. Alps countries know importance of team play.

R'hllor

You gotta love Serbia, bunch of useless cnuts, same story every single big comp, waste of spot.

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
That RB looks so good, Karniknic

*checks wiki

29 years old, plays in the Slovenian league

Dan_F

What is the point of the itvx app. Every time I try and watch football it just says not available.

diarm

UEFA should call their bluff after this.

“That was awful lads - go ahead and withdraw if you like”.

Pronewbie

Peep
Slovenia look to have this wrapped up (with at least a draw).

I reckon Southgate will go into the Denmark game with a 0-0 draw in mind, just like the England-USA group match during the world cup.