Day 5 | Turkey vs Georgia | Portugal vs Czechia

This game has been great, wasn't sure what to expect. Pleasantly surprised.

International football > club football

Top GK's go with their feet there. You see some many keepers get beat low down close to me from close range, it's one area De Gea really excelled in.
Prime De Gea was literally in a league of his own when it came to saving with his feet.

This is an absolute belter of a game!

I reckon if he carries on this way , there will be Amrabat-esque clamour about this Georgian #6

Georgia look pretty strong technically, didn’t expect them to look so comfy in the ball

Some technically gifted players for Georgia.

I do enjoy major tournaments. Teams are not obsessed with possesion and players express themselves more.

Indeed. A lot more freedom on display and players really going for it. None of this pass it sideways every single time.

Turkey just belting a shot from 45 yards there :drool:

Kokcu has been invisible. Turkey need someone in the midfield to step up

Typical having to work while what sounds like one of the games of the tournament so far is on. Did see Georgia's great equaliser. Turkey's goal wasn't half bad either!

Not the most exciting game on paper but it's turned out to be genuinely exciting. Fans are loud too.

Georgia play some lovely stuff going forward at times. That volley chance for 2-1 had some beautiful build up.

Turkeys opener was a beauty too.

Looking forward to watching Kilicsoy in the second half. Btw, if Mbappé is gonna wear a mask, i hope he paints it to one of the ninja turtles. Boring twat won't though :(

UEFA Nations League has been a success. All these small teams like Georgia improving so much in such a short span of time.

Not a bad first half but the Turkish keeper was terrible on the Georgia goal, I wonder if Bayindir would have done better.

Well that was fun! Hopefully second half is even better. My feed is ahead of my Turkish coworker and I walked over to his desk when Georgia scored to see his reaction. He thought I was walking over to say congrats on the lead. We were in the middle of his high five just as his feed caught up and Georgia scored.