Day 5 | Turkey vs Georgia | Portugal vs Czechia

The way the stadium’s roof is leaking is a disgrace.

Another day of Germany hosting an international tournament, another shambles.

Crazy weather situation in Dortmund........."Old Trafford roof situation" in the Dortmund stadium :eek:

Didn't know Old Trafford was hosting a game

leonardo-dicaprio-point.png

Portugal will be surprised by this Czech side. Not an easy game for them at all.

Interesting to see if Portugal can put in a dominant performance. What's the expected line up?

I put a £10 on them at 9/1. Bruno, Bernardo Silva and obviously Christiano. Interested to see how Joao Neves does lot of hype

Last edited:
Weird seeing calanhoglu transform into a more central Defensive mid role. I always remember him as a 10. Creative player in the final 3rd

Stadium is loud as feck.
I’m not that fond of Turkish fan culture, to be honest. The constant booing and whistling whenever the opposition has the ball, feel like a more aggressive form of vuvuzelas to me. Can’t they sing something every now and then, please?

The Turkish fans are something else with the noise they make.

Proper end to end stuff, really entertaining so far. But yes, Turkish fans really are the worst.

Why do they have the camera much higher up in this stadium for an international tournament than for Dortmund's games? And I think I've noticed this in other stadiums too

Interested to see what's the hype about Kadıoğlu. He seems a right footed LB?