Day 24: Sweden vs England and Russia vs Croatia

What is 'coming home'?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Courtois would have caught it.

Pakistan flag behind the England goal.

Never thought I'd ever see that in a match between England and Sweden being played in Russia.

After Alli scored, Sterling is now undisputedly the most useless player for England.

Pickford growing up in this tournament. Imagine his confidence is sky high.

Some on here are so bitter with their hatred of England. :lol:
I personally don't hate England and I'd prefer them to win rather than France or Belgium but it's a bit upsetting they had such an easy route to the final playing very average at best. It's the WC and I love fairy tales and underdogs to cause an upset but this has been pure luck with some solid tactics.

Sweden have actually had a decent amount of big chances. Pickfords been class

This BBC commentator is now shouting. It’s a bit cringeworthy
This is exactly why I can't stand England winning. The superlatives, the it's coming home bit, the knightings in the future, the labelling of the best team of all time (you know it's gonna happen if England win it), the labelling of the greatest manager of all time, the greatest keeper of all time has already been confirmed. It's like a teenage girls' or Trumps' Instagram dream.

Save of his life? Thought it was fairly straight at him, commentary is rather OTT

Ta feck why people are complaining about England and the draw. They’re killing it here, which is the important thing.

It's crazy how lucky England got with their draw.

Belgium is the only good team they've played, whom they lost to comfortably, and yet they have a clear route to the final.
World Cups should be decided by reputation rather than by playing matches. Throw out all those teams and bring Spain, Argentina and Germany back. It's the only way.

Pickford vs Courtuis for the keeper of the tournament so far.

Great run by Lingard. Dunno if Sterling would have got that if he tried

Surely Sterling will be benched for the next match? fecking horrible how useless he is.

Sterling is proof that playing ahead of De Bruyne can make anyone look godly.

I don't understand how we can be accused of having an easy route. It's not our fault the bigger countries have been too shite to make it to this stage. You can only beat what's in front of you and that's exactly what we're doing.

Trippier is England's best attacker which is also something that is holding them back.

The commentator saying berg is so so prolific in the uae league but can't buy a goal in the world cup like its a shocker. :lol: