Day 24: Sweden vs England and Russia vs Croatia

What is 'coming home'?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will only get excited when they see off Croatia in semis...Pickford you beauty!!!

Maguire with some outstanding turnstyle defending there. Been good against mediocrity in this tournament, have severe doubts about his ability against real talent.

We need another

Henderson and Lingard unsung heroes this tournament. Cafe know absolutely feck all.
What a beautiful United team.

Not only do England have the luckiest draw, they are gonna reach the final while playing championship football.
I think that also. This is classic british style from 20-30 years ago. Just cross the ball and play defence. Can't believe that in 2018 year that style is working. England can win this wc.

This BBC commentator is now shouting. It’s a bit cringeworthy

Fair play to England.....

Delighted for them and Southgate. Hopefully they keep grounded after this

“English blockade” in the “Kingdom of Jordan.”

Come on now commentators, have a word with yourselves...

I'm off to do some painting on my house instead. See you later.

I think that also. This is classic british style from 20-30 years ago. Just cross the ball and play defence. Can't believe that in 2018 year that style is working. England can win this wc.

It is because it is a rather poor standard at the top of the game right now. People have tried to argue that football is better than it has ever been but I just can't see it. This WC has been great fun, but the quality has not been high.

the rest of the world will never hear the fecking end of this if you lot fluke your way to winning the WC. :rolleyes:

The second best team in this tournament bar Brazil have been Croatia, they will have to play them next providing they get past Russia tonight

Henderson and Lingard unsung heroes this tournament. Cafe know absolutely feck all.
What a beautiful United team.

Henderson very good indeed.

Don't understand why you say it is a United team though:confused:

Southgate will never have to buy another pint for the rest of his life.

He's already sorted for pizza and waistcoats. That's the trifecta.

Kane with another! This England team is simple fa-bu-lous!