Day 19: Brazil vs Mexico and Belgium vs Japan

Conceding a counter in the 94th minute after an own corner, wow.

Japan were so unlucky, absolutely should be treated as heroes on their way back home.

I won't change my prediction though, I don't rate this Belgium team at all and they are going to get a hiding off Brazil in the next round

So all in all, Fellaini goal, Lukaku assist.

United progress to the quarter finals.

Japan too inexperienced in last minutes, going that far forward and risking such a counter in the last minute.

Heartbreaking but I'm sure they're proud of their team.

Japan should of really kept the ball in the corner then, so naive to whip it in there.

Sad for Japan, but that was one of the best counter goals I've seen. Lukaku's dummy was immense.

De Bruyne came alive for that aswell. Great acceleration and then picked out the right pass with the runner on the right.

Fantastic game. Been a great WC so far.

Fantastic fightback from Belgium. Great subs by Martinez. Along with Spain-Portugal and France-Argentina one of the great games of the tournament.

That counter attack was fecking awesome. That's what football's all about really.

Feel for Japan, but realistically Brazil would have destroyed them so a plucky defeat is as good a way to exit as any.

To be fair coming back from 0-2 is a brilliant job in itself.

Japan must now retire from football forever

Absolutely gutted for Japan. They played very well and caused a lot of trouble for Belgium and did not deserve to lose like this.

De Bryune’s face makes his shirt look green.