Day 13 | Slovakia vs Romania + Ukraine vs Belgium | Czech Republic vs Turkey + Georgia vs Portugal

ManUtd1999

The first 2 games he was pretty decent, but I think he was barely wasting energy playing in the role he was playing. His fitness levels should be somewhat fine compared with the rest of the team that actually presses and covered a lot more ground
Let me also add that managers always like to keep 2-3 senior players in games like this one.

Ainu

That was the most pathetic and cowardly display I've ever seen from us. Wish we were out. The fans were right to boo the feck out of the team in the stadium.

Nico87

Did Roy Keane just call Joao Felix a fizzy drink as a put down?.

Is this an Irish colloquialism?, I’ve never heard it before and have no idea what it means.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
This is a very interesting eleven. I wasn't really motivated to watch this match but this eleven peak my interest.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
What's the over in pitch invasions?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
There’s something nostalgic about Clive tyldsley’s voice on a warm summer evening. Reminds me of when we were mint.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Why is Pepe starting when you have Antonio Silva on the bench?

Well this is why.

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
Important goal for England.. As it stands it will be England vs Slovakia in the Ro16

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Go on Georgia. Been one of the better teams to watch this Euros.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I know that Georgian food is supposed to be great but Sagnol needs to pace himself.

Demyanenko_square_jaw

That was a terrible game by the big log Dovbyk. Consistently ruining attacks and had two or three big moments where his play could have been decisive, but froze or made the wrong choice.

I thought Belgium looked good for the first 15 minutes. Ukraine were looking far too open, and with that defence (aside from Zabarnyi), I had the feeling it was going to be another 3 or 4 goal loss. Instead they managed to take the sting out of Belgium quite quickly and things just fell into a sluggish back and forth, without any sharpness up-front from either. Sudakov will be gutted at missing that late chance, as he's usually a good striker of the ball. He's a talented young player that I hope moves to a top league soon, still raw and sometimes looked nervous, but he has a good base of fundamentals from which to improve a great deal. Scoring that chance and a good performance in a knockout game might be the difference between a CL/top Europa League team being interested and now having to go to somewhere with far more modest expectations.

Dan_F

Important goal for England.. As it stands it will be England vs Slovakia in the Ro16
How are these third places games worked out? I can’t figure out if Slovenia will play Portugal or Romania, or whether that’s still up in the air.

Adz_99

So as things stand England would be playing Georgia according to an online calculator I used?

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Did Ronaldo play with Sergio Conceiçao at any point for Portugal?
I don't think so. First euro was 2004 and I don't think Conceição was called. Not sure though

Resonance

The commentator just said the same but why? Netherlands and Slovakia are both on 4 points, both Won 1, Lost 1 and drew 1 but Netherlands have scored more goals?

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
So as things stand England would be playing Georgia according to an online calculator I used?
No England cannot face Georgia but one of Netherlands and Slovakia.

It's England vs Slovakia as things stand.