Day 12 | England v Slovenia + Denmark v Serbia | France v Poland + Netherlands v Austria

That was a decent header scored by Austria there. They’ve been pretty impressive this tournament, apart from the first game.

Barcola is like a left sided Madueke. Their running and dribbling style is so similar.

Not really. He has been beyond decent. France likes to be solid defensively and control the ball. He helped with that. To me, has done his part.

He has been shit, nearly every Poland's opportunities have come from the massive gap that he leaves in the middle and he has been useless in possession.

He has been shit, nearly every Poland's opportunities have come from the massive gap that he leaves in the middle and he has been useless in possession.
I guess that we just don’t agree.

Mbappé has a yellow. Get him out!!!

Life is a party but you must self the slingers uphanging.

-Ronald Cowman

I’m convinced the commentators (BBC) don’t actually watch football. They keep talking like Austria winning is a shock.
Before kickoff, the bookies had Netherlands at 1.80 to win and Austria at 4.75 to win. It is a shock.

Great chance for Netherlands to go far in the tournament - both finishing first or second gives you favourable fixtures going deep in to the tournament. Now they'll go out in the round of 16.

Noticed the same thing all the sudden. I guess that means all of us are getting old too. Guess thats better than the alternative.
We are. When I play with my kids, I realize that I’m not getting younger.

But at least we don’t play in front of millions :)

WOUT WOUT LET IT ALL ALL OUT!

I'm cracking open a beer.

Imagine making a statement wearing a headband and then being by far the worst player in a tournament.

France are unbeaten in all 17 games Kante has ever played in a major tournament

Great chance for Netherlands to go far in the tournament - both finishing first or second gives you favourable fixtures going deep in to the tournament. Now they'll go out in the round of 16.
I haven’t followed them enough recently. Do they deserve more than R16?