Day 10: Germany vs. Ghana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right back running up the line allowed for a great cross to Geotze.

Great equalizer for Ghana.

What the feck are these commentators going on about? Ghana is out playing Germany, yet they seems to be talking as if Ghana is lucky, sucker punch, etc....
I am wrong in the way I am seeing the game?

That's like Ghana's first good cross or through ball of the game and they get a goal.

Great header that. I'm not surprised though, Ayew is something like Ghana's Tim Cahill.

fecksake mustafi? Why not one of the dortmund fullbacks. Low costing us..

Dunno. Bringing on Durm as LB and putting Höwedes on his way more proven RB role would have make more sense for me. Oh well, does not matter now probably.

Just as I wrote this :mad:

fecking hell, poor defending by Mustafi. Also hilarious because the strength in the air was Löw´s main argument for fielding CBs as FB.

What the feck are these commentators going on about? Ghana is out playing Germany, yet they seems to be talking as if Ghana is lucky, sucker punch, etc....

There are some commentators who seem to be quite condescending towards African teams. They can't resist bringing up Pele's comment from years ago.

Don't you know? Götze's head to knee goal was 100% skill.

Muntari is an utterly ridiculous player.

Loving the Ghana crowd/passion.

Nobody takes African teams seriously unfortunately

Seriously, that was some poor defending. Großkreutz would have headed that thing out of the stadium and Durm could have prevented the cross in the first place.

Just as Löw silenced me with the game vs. Portugal, he is back on track at making me furious :mad:.

Status
Not open for further replies.