Day 10: Germany vs. Ghana

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_n7j64a5TYo1snoibe.gif

Let´s hope they don´t rush things with Hummels and he is truly fit. I would rather rest him today and have the assurance that he will be ready for the KO stages.

as much as I have grown to dislike Roberto Martinez since he started at Everton, I quite like him as a commentator at ESPN....

i have the feeling this will be an tough game for us. could be a tenacious.

I thought the England fans were bad. I suppose Poland is safe for the foreseeable future.

The team was doing advertising spots for the Women World Cup in Germany in 2011...

Didn't you know anything about fan cars?

3-0 Germany. I fancy Thomas Muller to keep his good scoring run up with a brace.

I actually think Ghana look quite dangerous going forward, they just need a better final ball. I also thought there were weaknesses in Germanys side against Portugal, they just got off with it, but still fancy Germany to see it out quite comfortably.

Really looking forward to this one.

Lineker's quote just made me laugh.

Reporter: "Germany have built their own training camp in Brazil, that's German efficiency for you"

Lineker: "Well they knew they would last more than 2 matches"

Love that anthem. Probably because I grew up hearing it so often watching Schumi

Germany is the 6th youngest with an average age of 26.31, Ghana is actually the youngest with an average age 25.44
Oh, fair enough. Still quite young though, however didn't know Ghana had the youngest squad. Cheers for that!

I wonder why Ghana decided to bench Opare. Thought he was pretty decent in their last game. On the other hand, Boye was a liability, hope it was just one time accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.