Danny Welbeck

I remember it used to do my head in when we had Nani on free kicks as I can't remember him ever scoring one. Turns out we had a free kick maestro on the pitch who never got a look in.

I remember it used to do my head in when we had Nani on free kicks as I can't remember him ever scoring one. Turns out we had a free kick maestro on the pitch who never got a look in.

I'm sure they said it was only the fourth freekick he'd taken in the Premier League and his first goal.

Scorer of great goals but not a great goalscorer

He also invented pressing before pressing was a thing
Think he's onto 70 now, which proves the point. You'd expect a player of his class to have at least 100. Would be nice if he could have a few top seasons now and break double figures. Looks in great nick for his age tbf.

Has now scored 3+ goals in 11 PL seasons. Kane only managed 10. Salah will likely finish on 8. His longevity is underappreciated.

He just doesn't have the instincts to be a prolific or even regular scorer, had a couple of chances in this half to put the game to bed and not taken them.

However, he really is an excellent footballer, good physical qualities, technically adept, but also works for the team and is tactically adaptable. If he was even a 12-15 goal a season guy he would still be at Utd or Arsenal if he had avoided injuries.

He just doesn't have the instincts to be a prolific or even regular scorer, had a couple of chances in this half to put the game to bed and not taken them.

However, he really is an excellent footballer, good physical qualities, technically adept, but also works for the team and is tactically adaptable. If he was even a 12-15 goal a season guy he would still be at Utd or Arsenal if he had avoided injuries.
Really is this easy. And the second paragraph makes the first all the more disappointing, because you'd just love to see someone like him truly make it at United!