Dani Olmo

What’s the release clause? He was superb in this tournament. That performance against Germany stands out as one of the most eye catching displays of the whole Euros.

Ruiz and Olmo have been clearly destined for the top since the u21 Championships. Atleast PSG recognised the talent and went and got Ruiz from Napoli.

Why no big club has gone for Olmo until now is a mystery.

Looks like a proper player. Hope he doesn't go to City as the next KDB

Yeah not really seeing this as a goer. As has already been said, he's got the face and ability to be a typically talented but turned dull cog in the Man City robotic machine.

Looks like a proper player. Hope he doesn't go to City as the next KDB
Only hope is that players become me hesitant about moving to city as it's guardiola's last season at city. No idea who will replace him. Whoever does the quality and relentless winning will drop off.

Because of Guardiola even if he's only going to be there for one more season

Anyone joining City this summer would be taking a big risk with their career since City are facing the very real possibility of expulsion from the League in November.

I cant understand why any player would want to go there this summer or why any agent would advise his players to go there this summer after their recent attempt to destroy the premier league and the 115 charges hanging over them.

Why no big club has gone for Olmo until now is a mystery.
No mystery there. Talented as he is, he is very injury prone.

21/22: 19 games missed
22/23: 20 games missed
23/24: 29 games missed

This guy is made of glass. Coming to the most physical, high octane league in the world does not sound like a good idea.
Until Pep gets his hands on him and turns him into a stamina monster who presses for 60 games a season.

Where are Barcelona finding the money for this? I thought they were so skint they were struggling to register new players?

Last edited:
He had a 60m€ release clause expiring a month ago, and now Barca come in with 4 weeks less left in the window to reportedly offer 59m € to Leipzig.
These guys can't help themselves but be dumb arseholes, can they :lol: