Dan Ashworth - Garden ready | Back to football with United | use thread in United forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw on the news this morning that the Royal Horticultural Society have loads of contests this week, considering his time off I'm confident he could win something.

:lol: @duffer desperate for the fee to be what the Chelsea owners would have probably paid!

I am significantly less bothered than you think.

That fecking clown needs to make his mind up. Also, is he a known Newcastle fan or something? That whole article reads like a massive fluff piece.

Newcastle were dashing around trying to sell all their young talents to avoid a PSR points deduction, but somehow that was all part of some genius plan us mere mortals would never understand...ok, sure.

The "significantly less than 10 million" came from a Sun article by this same chap who now is saying it's "10 million".

He's either making it all up or perhaps his sources have confirmed it.
Fair enough, I thought there were a few sources stating that. 10m is a lot.

whatever 5, 10 million...don't give a feck

just start doing what you do best and why they paid to release you from newcastle....start putting this fecking team back together with some wise investments in young players

you have the likes of Lookman, Frimpong, Zirkzee, Ugarte, Araujo, Yoro, Todibo....all young players that fit the profile so Dan needs to get it sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.