Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a phenomenal pass for Martial.

Partly the reason we're so crap is because we've got mugs like this in our team who are or not players United should have

Needs to feck off back to Holland with the fraud Memphis.

Absolutely woeful. Would have got murdered by SAF for the amount of effort (total lack of it) he has put in today.

Yeah, that's what him busting his gut to get back would have done, made us more rigid. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Bolt wouldn't have been able to get back to cover that. Add more smiles = win :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously though, hes been shit, but try to keep a little perspective. when a player is covering you you don't need to go stand next to him, it's not rocket science.

Bolt wouldn't have been able to get back to cover that. Add more smiles = win :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Win? Oh! That's what you are looking for. I get it, with that thread after the Wolfsburg game and now parking yourself in this thread trying to defend an awful performance.

You win, bud. Only one smilie this time. :lol:

Seriously though, hes been shit, but try to keep a little perspective. when a player is covering you you don't need to go stand next to him, it's not rocket science.

Well done.

Win? Oh! That's what you are looking for. I get it, with that thread after the Wolfsburg game and now parking yourself in this thread trying to defend an awful performance.

You win, bud. Only one smilie this time. :lol:
No I'm not, as I've said he's been shit, this half but just because I believe he's been shit doesn't mean I need to make up additional things to criticize him for.

(See how I was able to make a post without a laughing smiley, bet you didn't think it was possible.)

Congratulations on still missing the point, unfecking believable.

I am not missing any point. What perspective? You argued against people calling him shit and then called him shit yourself. If anybody is missing the point, it's you.

Bye for now.

I am not missing any point. What perspective? You argued against people calling him shit and then called him shit yourself. If anybody is missing the point, it's you.

Bye for now.
Except I didn't. But because I had the audacity to defend a player against something he didn't do (somehow you blamed the first goal on Blind) it means I think he's great. You're that intent on criticising Blind you're actually looking to make up errors, it's a little childish.

Except I didn't. But because I had the audacity to defend a player against something he didn't do (somehow you blamed the first goal on Blind) it means I think he's great. You're that intent on criticising Blind you're actually looking to make up errors, it's a little childish.

The only child here is you. I am not blaming him for the first goal; I am saying that his effort for the first goal is symbolic of his overall performance.

Blind deserves all the criticism he is getting.

The only child here is you. I am not blaming him for the first goal; I am saying that his effort for the first goal is symbolic of his overall performance.

Blind deserves all the criticism he is getting.
He is the left back. He absolutely should have been there.

Are you just pretending you didn't write this then? You seem to be lost within your own relentless ramblings. It's clear to anyone upward of the age of 4 that it was an individual error from Memphis yet you've trier to implicate Blind in it.

Are you just pretending you didn't write this then? You seem to be lost within your own relentless ramblings.

What is the difference? He should have made a better effort to get back.

Are you thick or pretending to be?

Anyway, I am done. Your posts are a waste of time.

What is the difference? He should have made a better effort to get back.

Are you thick or pretending to be?

Anyway, I am done. Your posts are a waste of time.
What's the difference? You just said you didn't blame him! As I said, lost in your own ramblings, has there ever been a more apt username...

Looks a pale shadow of a player from last season. With more and more emphasis placed on quick players playing up front, he's just too slow to play at the back.

Man Utd 0:0 Chelsea
Better today, his partnership with Smalling has been the one successful choice LvG has made this season.

He's very good at those through balls from about the half way line.

Also we should stick with him and Smalling and Schneiderlin and Schweinsteiger in front of them as a foundation.

Good passing but more signs making it clear that he's not a good defender.

He gave the ball away twice in dangerous area due to poor touch. No doubt Smalling's one mistake will be criticised more because it's easy to blame him for his passing.

He gave the ball away twice in dangerous area due to poor touch. No doubt Smalling's one mistake will be criticised more because it's easy to blame him for his passing.
You've got it the wrong way round I think? Smalling is the golden child on here and Blind has been the new scapegoat since he arrived.

You've got it the wrong way round I think? Smalling is the golden child on here and Blind has been the new scapegoat since he arrived.

Not really, people like Smalling but also like to criticise him for every wrong pass because he has poor technique, even though his passing is quite good these days.

No suprise he performed much better when he was moved centrally, he's the catalyst for so many of our attacks. Looked jaded today though.

I think he'd make a decent number 10. Fantastic technique and quite assured under pressure to continue picking passes out. I think he'd do a better job than Mata currently.

Not really, people like Smalling but also like to criticise him for every wrong pass because he has poor technique, even though his passing is quite good these days.

No one says Smalling isnt a good defender. Whereas people wait for one mistake to condemn the likes of Blind. I have said before that He is a much better CB than Jones Mangala and all and its true even now

No one says Smalling isnt a good defender. Whereas people wait for one mistake to condemn the likes of Blind. I have said before that He is a much better CB than Jones Mangala and all and its true even now

Only a Blind fan boy could something like that.

Jones will be still playing for us and winning trophies for us long after Blind is gone to some second tier team.

Was confused about why he was substituted? I thought he was decent.

Only a Blind fan boy could something like that.

Jones will be still playing for us and winning trophies for us long after Blind is gone to some second tier team.

If posts could give a heart attack, this probably would.

His passing in open play is exceptional. everything else is a bit meh. those corners though...

At this moment in time, I'd like to see him in midfield again. His passing is far more creative than BFS right now. But Rojo and Shaw :(

Status
Not open for further replies.