Cristiano Ronaldo - performances 2017/18

So, the caf decided in the summer they wouldn’t want him, too old, past it, etc. even on a freebie

What day you now?

The guy is a goal scoring machine!

So it was just the spark plugs and oil and filter change, he's good as new. Lots of miles left on the clutch.

So, the caf decided in the summer they wouldn’t want him, too old, past it, etc. even on a freebie

What day you now?

The guy is a goal scoring machine!

If we were getting him on a free I'd have him for a couple of years but considering his age I wouldn't fork out an extortionate amount of money on him. He's still perpetually dangerous when within sight of goal but his overall game has declined and he'll be close to 34 when he returns. Certainly wouldn't want to pay a lot for him but wouldn't say no if he was coming on the cheap.

Cause La Liga > CL and WC

You say WC as if Portugal have a better chance than Argentina at winning the WC.

Besides, Messi being one of the main reasons Barca finish so much further ahead than Real in La Liga is much better than Real going one or two rounds further than Barca in the CL. A full season is more important than 2/3 tournament games.

However it is a bit ridiculous that Ballon Dor wins will depend on team trophies.

What happens if Barca win the CL and Spain win the World Cup, does Busquets or Iniesta get awarded the Ballon Dor? Or if Real win the CL and Spain win the World Cup, does Ramos get awarded the Ballon Dor?

You say WC as if Portugal have a better chance than Argentina at winning the WC.

Besides, Messi being one of the main reasons Barca finish so much further ahead than Real in La Liga is much better than Real going one or two rounds further than Barca in the CL. A full season is more important than 2/3 tournament games.

However it is a bit ridiculous that Ballon Dor wins will depend on team trophies.

What happens if Barca win the CL and Spain win the World Cup, does Busquets or Iniesta get awarded the Ballon Dor? Or if Real win the CL and Spain win the World Cup, does Ramos get awarded the Ballon Dor?

I am just merely pointing out there are still CL and WC to play for/perform, which is at least as big factor as the La Liga in deciding Ballon D’or.

If Real Madrid wins the UCL it would be the third season in a row so yeah I wouldn't mind the award to going to either Ramos, Ronaldo or other Real Madrid player. It would be a great feat and I would no have complaints with that. If Barcelona wins UCL then it would probably go to Messi.

Watch him get one or more Ballon d'Or wins over Messi, and all those who hate him will lose their shit! :drool:

watching Ronaldo (and his teammates) dismantling PSG made me think how far we are away from the top top teams in Europe. His passing and movement off the ball were excellent. Wnder how many more titles he'd have won us if he's stayed

He’s got to buy a new car soon, because he’s God damn clutching all the time!

Oh my. Just when I thought the situations attempt at humour on the Donald Trump Comedy Central roast couldn’t possibly be topped, you come out with this.

He’s got to buy a new car soon, because he’s God damn clutching all the time!

:lol: It's annoying to me. He keeps producing and prevents the long awaited Hazard swap. Why can't he do this at a more likeable club

Does he have more goals than Messi on the season now?

He's just incredible. It's admirable honestly.

I just read his statistic in the last 2 years. That's actually some disgusting inhuman stats right there

He needs to score just 16 more goals for Real Madrid to have more goals for Real and United than Wayne Rooney and Raúl combined.

El Kommander strikes again
2997653223.gif

His clutch goals leading Madrid to the LaLiga title
2997653223.gif

Way he's going he'll do that by the end of the season.
If he goes ballistic in the CL knockouts like last year that's more than half the goals he needs just there, and then there's another nine games in the league on top of that. I think he's going to do it.

Honestly feel sorry for Juventus. You just know he’s going to shite all over them again.

Clinical. Scary to think what he'd be on if he had a better start to the season.