Cricket

Why the feck is KL Rahul batting at 6? If you're a top order batsman that can't get in the top order, perhaps you shouldn't be in the middle order either. They're so lucky to have 2 top class spinning all rounders.

He's shit and I cannot believe we dropped Sarfaraz for him.

I wouldn't call Ashwin an all rounder outside of Asia but havent' checked the stats so maybe i'm being unfair.

Jadeja can bat anwyhere.
His performance outside home is also pretty decent with an average of 26 with 2 100s and 6 50s. Those two centuries in Windies. Also, match saving knock in Sydney.

Jadeja of course is better.

Is he even a bowler outside of India? Stats anyone?
153 wickets outside India with an average of 29. Has better bowling average in SENA countries than Harbhajan. Bowling average of 18 in windies. Bowling average of 28 in England. Nothing like home but hardly a crap one.

153 wickets outside India with an average of 29. Has better bowling average in SENA countries than Harbhajan. Bowling average of 18 in windies. Bowling average of 28 in England. Nothing like home but hardly a crap one.

Windies suits spinners to be fair. I was only being facetious but he's a decent but nowt spesh spinner. Great record at home though. And I don't think Harbhajan was that great either. Test average of 32? Far worse than I recalled.

Windies suits spinners to be fair. I was only being facetious but he's a decent but nowt spesh spinners. Great record at home though. And I don't think Harbhajan was that great either.
I feel he was many times been harshly dropped . India preferring 4 pacers meant he was the unlucky one to miss out. But I thought his spell in Melbourne where he dismissed both Smith and Labu was a top one. Deserved 5 wickets. Even his spell against NZ in WTC final in england was really great. Would have been a first choice spinner even in SENA countries in any other era.

Who is each test nations KL Rahul?

England it's easy: The OG wasteman - Ian Bell.

@Samid any thoughts?

Off top of my head:

Aus - Marcus Harris
Ban - Soumya Sarkar
Eng - Bell
NZ - Tom Latham
Pak - Asad Shafiq
SA - Temba Bavuma
SL - Lahiru Thirimanne
WI - Kraigg Brathwaite
Zim - Hamilton Masakadza

The shorter form wastemen annoy me more though. Special place in hell for that lot.