Craig Pawson

Whenever we actually got a decision you could hear how sarcastic the crowds cheer was :lol:

You wonder why people get so angry at time wasting, but then you have refs like him who absolutely lap it up.

Couldn't wait to stop play any chance he got... Player down? Hand up, cock out.

You could tell he knew he fecked up the Ronaldo goal by blowing too early. He simply wasn’t paying close enough attention.

Just a couple of dodgy calls tonight.

He'll be in League One the weekend.

It's incredible how our players have been charged for their reaction to Pawson's officiating, yet he's clearly been demoted because his officiating was substandard. Wild.

It's incredible how our players have been charged for their reaction to Pawson's officiating, yet he's clearly been demoted because his officiating was substandard. Wild.
Some of our players need demoting as well. Demoting to prison, that last performance was a shambles. Sell everyone.

Minute of injury time on a head injury, blows up on the dot. Utter joke of a ref.

He looks sickly, like bad thoughts have eroded his appearance

This guy is either a Liverpool fan or absolutely inept at his job.

Every single week, it's another different fecking wanker.

Simply shouldn't be a referee. A coward wet wipe loser

3 minutes added time when there were players down injured for about 10 mins :lol:

Missed a clear yellow for them when we were about to spring a counter but of course 1 foul and Casemiro gets a booking

Remember him winking at Arteta when he screwed us against Arsenal.

So yellow for a proper tackle, albeit a hard one. Nothing for destructive play time and time again. Or the stamp on Martial. Feck me I’m sick of these refs.

I literally eye rolled after he booked Casemiro just after letting that Brighton player off when he stopped our counter by fouling Bruno. What else can you do? Just sigh and hope it doesn't cost us.