Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

Well, at least we're consistent
It's the first time you finish 11th, so something new... I'm beginning to worry you won't be able to beat semi-pro teams and I'll have to keep updating the Conference just for you.

KZqIWyt.png

Any chance of seeing my managerial changes at some point if that's a thing. Feel like I've been stagnant for so long.
The game doesn't keep the record of managers for each club. The current one, Brian Burrows, has been manager for 8 months.

Just did a quick check of my transfers and created a spreadsheet (been in a meeting 4hrs and I'm not required to speak)

Anyhoo, these (I think) are the numbers -

1. Transfers in didn't really commence until halfway through the season
  2. We sold the player who effectively got us promoted, Zlatan Muslimovic in a surprise move for £16.75m
  3. We also sold Steven Reid for over £20m
  4. We ended up selling 5 players for a sum of £52.7m
  5. We signed a whopping 16 players, including Mikael Forssell for £28m, Armin Sistek for £24m, Gary Mills for £22m and Stephen Pearson for £21m
  6. We really liked signing players from K Stand Knut, stealing 3 of his guys
  7. We also took 2 from BenitoSTARR, including Steed Malbranque for £13m, two months after he signed him
  8. Net spend for the season was around £215m*
*this is only based on the significant transfers @maniak posts up, there may be others
235M net spend.

I was about to laugh at you for the effort you put into this, then I remembered I did a full EU4 Experiment, up to and including making a youtube video about it.
So that means I'll never be able to laugh at anyone ever again?

Can’t believe @Big Andy Bandicoots ruined the legend that is Zlatan Muslimovic, not anywhere the top scorer chart after dropping down a division

fecking bollocks this. Most games won in a row, most games unbeaten, and finish fecking 12th. Absolute bullshit game.
Come on Bandicoot, you could have an average position of 13th in the Conference. It's not so bad

I wonder if the Neil Tarrant there is my mate. Scottish lad? He was pro but ended up in Norway before a tour of the upper echelons of non-league in later life.
When the game starts he's a Villa player on loan to Motherwell.

kFA2vjg.png

League 2 - 2009-10

7th - 24th

@Vidyoyo was really close to the playoffs but ended the season with 2 points in the last 4 matches...

@P-Nut @paulscholes18 @PSV @youngrell and @Ian Reus with average mid table seasons.

J4HAhy4.png

1MY7TU4.png

Playoff Spots

@Siorac @Skizzo @BenitoSTARR @LARulz you can check the playoff spoilers

@Siorac missed the 2nd place by 4 points and finished the season with 2 defeats...

dom9qrb.png

Champion and Stats

@pacifictheme are the new League 2 champions! @Šjor Bepo also got direct promotion.

NydQzQj.png

yGCZPou.png

Hqr7xet.png

WJv7dFh.png

diYNHWz.png

w2rqPH7.png

Playoff SF

@LARulz beat @Siorac at home and got a nice advantage

QHpmARB.png

@Siorac won at home but came one goal short... @LARulz is in the final.

Sm5MKse.png

Boring draw between @BenitoSTARR and @Skizzo in the 1st leg

L1tGgQX.png

Playing at home @Skizzo got the win and they're in the final.

DoUDECn.png

Playoff Final

In a very even final, @Skizzo got the win in penalties and they're promoted to League 1!

@LARulz goes again next season...

DqBacKz.png

wSc0ZYJ.png

U4UZUnM.png

League 1 - 2009-10

7th - 24th

@Dan and @AbusementPark were in the fight for the playoffs all season but ended up coming short.

Boring seasons for @The Boy @golden_blunder @whitbyviking and @Dr. Dwayne

qUP9syS.png

QTJpIiO.png

Playoff Spots

@Withnail and @17 Van der Gouw check the playoff spoilers...

@Withnail drew the last match of the season at home against Forest. A win here and they would be celebrating promotion to the PL...

uST258S.png

Champion and Stats

It was a short visit for @Cheimoon in League 1, they are the champions and they're going back up!

pk4OzxA.png

Y0mUfkk.png

IaIgQU5.png

OTsP15v.png

MOTXawt.png

fzFy0fi.png

Playoff SF

Not looking good for @17 Van der Gouw...

NP3Gy6C.png

But what a comeback! @17 Van der Gouw are in the final!

qDm8aij.png

@Withnail lost at home...

t6G0VLl.png

And they lost away... the dream is over.

cotnU4g.png

Playoff Final

Very weak final for @17 Van der Gouw, zero shots on target, Grimsby gets the promotion to the PL.

eSprsb4.png

TxKOroQ.png

QiDz1oi.png

Oh feck sake :( rather just get thrashed in the final than lose on penalties