Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

October 20, 2007

League 1

Not surprisingly @Hephaestus is in the playoff spots with @golden_blunder

@Dr. Dwayne and @The Boy are very close.

ghgW7o5.png

@Stobzilla has so many starts but things just aren't clicking, they're in the second half of the table with @K Stand Knut @nimic and @OptimisedRed

PnSq0Jt.png

TRtMOwy.png

nXx3F9Q.png

Nmy65tl.png

Agility - 5
Heading - 14
Long shots - 11
He looks confused.

Saw that he had 5 caps for Sweden and thought he might not be too bad, then I looked at his games this season and he's conceded 8 in 2 games for them. :lol:
They lost 7-1 to Italy. He loses in comparison to the other swedish keepers but for some reason he's #1

Could you post the player profiles of my signings? Happy to see them splash the cash, unhappy that I’ve never heard of any of the players that my board signs :lol:

Could you post the player profiles of my signings? Happy to see them splash the cash, unhappy that I’ve never heard of any of the players that my board signs :lol:

The market is broken, even unknown players are expensive...

0GfUJz0.png

umkmKd8.png

iplq7Sj.png

So we've already sold Improta at a loss... of course.

The names of our new signings mean nothing to me so I expect another mid-table struggle.

So we've already sold Improta at a loss... of course.

The names of our new signings mean nothing to me so I expect another mid-table struggle.

Chiotis and Medina are pretty good...

bNHdQxh.png

jESQBzT.png

Wow, United could do with Medina in the actual PL.

Title or bust then. If we fail, heads must roll.
In some games, Medina becomes world class. In my last game he became Vieira's replacement.

Now that's what I'm talking about! Keep it up, people. Medina doing the business, Romeo finally has worthy teammates.

Play off positions as usual in the start of the seasons it feels. This time let's just get out the league please

I was just about to opine that my transfer business was eerily and depressingly similar and then I saw I was actually doing well.

@maniak who’s this Shane Tolley character and when did I sign Scott McDonald?

I was just about to opine that my transfer business was eerily and depressingly similar and then I saw I was actually doing well.

@maniak who’s this Shane Tolley character and when did I sign Scott McDonald?
Tolley is a very good prospect

jtwwokV.png

McDonald has been at the club for a while

DdCXjL3.png

October 20, 2007

League Cup

1st Round

b4khyND.png

W59xLFS.png

RLlp85R.png

2nd Round

HT5z64c.png

gMLwj4p.png

I'd like to panic buy too :lol:

Hope that buggering we got in the cup means we're 100% focused on the league.