Gaming CM 01/02 Hands-Off League - Signups for season 2016-17 Open!

Just a little notice, next monday I'm going back to full time work so I won't have the same time for this. I'll keep it going but instead of several updates per season I will most likely simulate an entire season and then make 1 post for each competition, posting everything in one go.

Just a little notice, next monday I'm going back to full time work so I won't have the same time for this. I'll keep it going but instead of several updates per season I will most likely simulate an entire season and then make 1 post for each competition, posting everything in one go.

This isn't going to work at all. I've had a word with the boys and we all agree to cover your salary between us

This isn't going to work at all. I've had a word with the boys and we all agree to cover your salary between us
- So what do you do for a living?

- Oh I post screenshots of a 25 year old videogame on a football internet forum.

Maybe I'll turn the players into NFTs and you have to battle for them.

December 27, 2007

Premier League

It seems Liverpool is on their way to another title... @Samid and @sebsheep currently in the CL spots!

@Cheimoon and @The Cat are looking at those european places.

fdb83Zp.png

@Bilbo has been climbing the table and is out of the relegation spots. Amazing what 400M will do for a team... if they keep winning, european qualification is not out of the question.

8yKqFNx.png

gL4aGX2.png

M8Pv2rH.png

D1lT8L8.png

I’m pretty sure when you’re in full time work you’ll find you have more spare time @maniak I’ve never been more busy than the last couple of weeks when I’ve been part time from home :lol:

I’m pretty sure when you’re in full time work you’ll find you have more spare time @maniak I’ve never been more busy than the last couple of weeks when I’ve been part time from home :lol:
That's probably true :lol:

But I'm on the laptop all the time, so the many breaks are away from it

Just some silly stuff from the game I'm playing. Compostela won the CL in 2018 and last year a swedish club called Café Opera won the UEFA Cup...

DXQ3TBd.png

zldyUvP.png

Just some silly stuff from the game I'm playing. Compostela won the CL in 2018 and last year a swedish club called Café Opera won the UEFA Cup...

DXQ3TBd.png

zldyUvP.png
What's with all the Dutch clubs? :lol: @KirkDuyt, look at what Feyenoord is doing!

Certain, you say.

You should be aware that being top for a long time is no guarantee of anything...

December 27, 2007

Conference

I can't believe a non-caf team might get the only promotion spot in the conference, what are these clubs doing with their infinite money?

AVXGtsr.png

admN9TM.png

9pURN6x.png

Mnce2He.png

wTRvOqY.png

Consolidate our League 2 position and finish comfortably mid-table then this year. Splash the cash ahead of next season so we can go for promotion to league 1.

I'll post the cup competitions at the end instead of splitting them into different posts, which will be the norm for all competitions starting next season.

Didn’t want to open that, fully expected bad news, now we’re in the automatic slots it’ll be even worse opening the next update as I’ll be expecting us to do a @Big Andy

Scotty Mc stepping up big time at the moment.

Good luck with getting back into full time work tomorrow @maniak

The next posts will be for the end of the season, instead of the normal 4 posts per season, we'll have just 3.

I know it might not be as exciting as following the season in regular intervals, but it's really a time limitation at this point.

I'll then make a post individually for each competition, so we'll probably have a full season every 4 or 5 days.

Didn’t want to open that, fully expected bad news, now we’re in the automatic slots it’ll be even worse opening the next update as I’ll be expecting us to do a @Big Andy

Scotty Mc stepping up big time at the moment.

Good luck with getting back into full time work tomorrow @maniak
Thanks mate ;)

9 games to go, 4 points between 1st and 6th in the conference...

FA Trophy 2007-08

2nd Round

izbgH62.png

FJ1cUMO.png

3rd Round

Quarter Finals

Semi Finals

@altodevil @KirkDuyt

xfilq6j.png

@KirkDuyt managed to win and tie the SF, this means... replay!

naDWlzz.png

This was a tough one to end, 1-1 at FT, 2-2 after ET and finally @KirkDuyt win in penalties!

VXt4EGC.png
Would Wigan continue to KO caf teams? Would @Igor Drefljak turn it around?

3sFw7uJ.png

Guess not... they're out...

tCUCz8R.png

Final

@KirkDuyt can't seem to KO anyone without a replay...

4txwxD3.png

Final Replay

But they're the replay experts! @KirkDuyt are the new FA Trophy champions!

MGxMTdP.png

First trophy ever for the club!

GlLhIlv.png